I was her. Is it her trying to tell me this?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shasha888

I was her. Is it her trying to tell me this?

Post by shasha888 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 am

Hey guys of MysticBoard!  :smt006 Yeah this is weird so pull up a chair and listen to this.  

There is a national academic excellence club called BETA. And once a year, every school with BETA in Louisiana meets up in Laffeyette, Louisiana for the state convention. I had a blast.  :smt005  I had my MP3 player on while we were heading back. :smt020   Well on the bus ride home, I got suddenly tired and passed out.  :smt015

In my dream I was the ghost of the woman in my room but when she was alive. Her dad was abusive. She married an abusive husband (oohhh shocker). She had a daughter she loved very much. When the girl was fourteen, she died of yellow fever, which was plagued my region of south Louisiana in the late 19th century. That explains why the daughter I saw in the living room was in a nightgown and her hair was wet. I swear..I could feel every blow to the head she got. Every kick. Every punch. It was like I was her! Well I saw how she died. She hung herself after her daughter died which explains why she was FLOATING above my cat's litterbox. Is this her communicating with me or just a dream?  :smt017

Feedback appreciated...XOXO

Oh and P.S-
For those who know of the problem with me, my boyfriend, and my ex BFFS...it's okay..Me and Alex are still together..=]

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 am

Let her know you are safe and you don't need her protection. Thank her with love and encourage her to go be with her family.
Let her know she has done her job and that you appreciate her being there for you.

I think she sees you as her daughter and is trying to parent you/protect you.

That is my hit.
No you are not her or her daughter, but I believe it is the message she is giving you.
Just be filled with gratitude and appreciation for her caring for you so much. Be very clear that it would mean a lot to you for her to
be with her family again, with "your" family again and that when she leaves into the light she may visit again if she would like.
Give her respect and caring. Do not say that you aren't her daughter.  I think it best that you just show the gratitude and care.
Let her know your preference for her going into the light to family and that it is best for you if she does that.  
Let her know she can visit you after she has gone into the light so she knows her potential.  
She may not choose to return.

This is my read on it.
Take care.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 28, 2008 8:41 pm

This is the spirit telling you her story.  That is the reason she can not go on.  She is stuck by her abusive situation and not having a time to get things straight in her mind before her suicide.  She is confused by it.  Definitely send her to the light - there is spirit waiting to take her on.  

Now that you know her story, can you release your interest in her affairs.  It is your wish to have spirit contact that is keeping her 'stuck'.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 pm

you might be her daughter in your previous life.she might have recognised you & may be she wants to convey that she is still there for you.give her love and guide her to light.she will be very happy.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Reincarnation and past lives is not the only answer.  We must be willing to release the spirit that we contact so that they can find their own way 'home' to the light.  Always release to growth.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”