Like attracting like with your Guides

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Smiling From Within

Like attracting like with your Guides

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:26 pm

If like attracts like with your guides.  Then how can they teach you if they are as limited as you and are and still learning?  Also, if you personally made a conscious effort to better yourself and raise your vibration to a higher frequency, would they automatically go to that frequency aswell.  

I dont mean guardian angels I mean guides that attach themselves to us.  Why do they?  is it because they have a particular lesson they can pass on or we just cross paths such as everyday people do and friends that come and go?

Hurry quick, I cant contain myself to hear this answer.  I'm so curious to know more on how do they develop.

Thank you,
Smiling From Within x x

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

ok i am hurrying quick quick oh no she's gonna burst>>>>>> lol

your guides do not attach to you, that is first, you attract as in a partner the one that reflects what you most need to develop at any point. as soon as you move beyond that area or their ability to be of service, you will find another guide ready and willing to step in. it is a mutual agreement and in the teaching they learn.

i have felt the joy of guides when an individual "gets it". it is success for them as well.

where you need a guide to interpret or read various energies and make connections for you, there may be a particular frequency that works for you, a guide will happily step into that role until you learn to do this for yourself, some never do, enjoying having a particular entity on an ongoing basis. neither is right or wrong it depends on the individual.

and....uummmm? patience wouldn't be an issue for you would it?????

lol
regards
D

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 am

Ho Ho Squeaky, does it come across so obviously.? LoL x

Thanks for you're answer. It's only I've got so many questions and have never been able to get them answered, or remember what I want to know if given the chance to ask.

It's funny, the feeling I got when I read your answer, because it kind of helps understand why I keep getting stuck.  Is it I need to practice asking for a type of guide when i'm doing a certain act that I need help with? or does the correct spirit just click into place when they know that's who i'll need?

Come on Squeaky, you've opened the flood gates to my questions now. LOL xxx

P.s: I let you take this one at a slower pace!LOL  :smt002

Love always
Smiling From Within x x
'Smiling From Within'
Personalised Colour Readings

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:57 pm

The same spiritually - does that change your focus any?  

Spirit guides are other human beings who have gone into the spirit realms, learned and grown spiritually, then returned to guide an individual open to that guidance.  They are compatible in vibration and that is what allows for the energy workings.  It is all energy work after all.

Spiritually you may be a skeptic, you would not draw a religious adherent, you would draw a skeptic.  In that way, as you learn, so also will they.  Could you imagine a Socrates coming to someone who wasn't the least little bit philosophical in their thinking?
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 pm

The natural Law of Attraction works so subtly and effectively, we do not even notice who our guides truly are - we just know the compatibility is in place and works for us to learn and grow.  They know more (spiritually) than we can obtain on earth - that is the way we will learn to rise in our spirit/soul.

There are worldwide techniques and exercises that work to connect us with spirit realms and then to our own personal relationships with our guides.  As the afterlife is 7 spheres and we communicate at 3 we must get past those stuck around the earth focus and get our attention higher into spirit realms of spirituality.  A specific meditation technique for this purpose is one where we attune to our personal guide and use a symbol to commune together.

Begin the meditation in a place of peace (of your own making) as a scene from nature.  Calm the body, mind, spirit and then when you are ready set a symbol and a seat for your guide to join you.  You will be welcoming them into your space (mind) and they will honour the connection.  Just as nature is the best source of peace, so the symbol can be of nature.  (I use a specific flower in a garden).  

If we open to all and sundry that is what you will get.  Focus is important in finding your own personal relationship in spirit, just as you do on earth.  Compatibility makes them a friend - again just as on earth.  We can learn from all, but it is certainly more on compatability when we connect to our personal friend and partner in spirit.

As the guides change, and they will, the symbol will work as they may suggest one of their own that works to keep you compatible and connected.  As it is energy work, names and identification is not as important as how you attune personally to the vibration available.
God bless, J

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 am

Spiritalk thank you,

That's makes many things clear for me.  Would i be right in saying that as long as i focus on my connections and energy vibration or symbols then no matter what guide is working with me, i may not know them, but the reason it feels as though i do is because they are coming in on the same vibration that is familiar to me.

Which will also explain why i dont get names only symbols.  Yet again i'm being led back to symbols but i'm struggling to find somewhere to feed me the learning info that i need.  All i know is the symbols i get are significant to me but is there not such a thing as 'a book of symbols'.

Thank you

'Smiling From Within' xx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 pm

The reason there is no book of symbols is because they resonate for each of us differently.  i.e. you may see a black sheep and think in terms of difference, unique, stands out.  I would interpret it to mean to beware (black is a warning color to me) of the sheep - it may turn into a wolf.  (BTW I don't know what brought that symbol but it did come in interestingly).

Form your own symbol (use something from nature - a flower, a bird, a tree, a waterfall, etc.) and the energy of your guide will come to you bringing this symbol in strongly.  Be aware if it doesn't resonate the same.  You would then have to decide who is using your symbol and for what purpose.  

I like this method as it reaches directly to the energy we want to work with in love and light.
God bless, J

spygrrl007

Post by spygrrl007 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:49 pm

spiritalk wrote:The natural Law of Attraction works so subtly and effectively, we do not even notice who our guides truly are - we just know the compatibility is in place and works for us to learn and grow.  They know more (spiritually) than we can obtain on earth - that is the way we will learn to rise in our spirit/soul.

There are worldwide techniques and exercises that work to connect us with spirit realms and then to our own personal relationships with our guides.  As the afterlife is 7 spheres and we communicate at 3 we must get past those stuck around the earth focus and get our attention higher into spirit realms of spirituality.  A specific meditation technique for this purpose is one where we attune to our personal guide and use a symbol to commune together.

Begin the meditation in a place of peace (of your own making) as a scene from nature.  Calm the body, mind, spirit and then when you are ready set a symbol and a seat for your guide to join you.  You will be welcoming them into your space (mind) and they will honour the connection.  Just as nature is the best source of peace, so the symbol can be of nature.  (I use a specific flower in a garden).  

If we open to all and sundry that is what you will get.  Focus is important in finding your own personal relationship in spirit, just as you do on earth.  Compatibility makes them a friend - again just as on earth.  We can learn from all, but it is certainly more on compatability when we connect to our personal friend and partner in spirit.

As the guides change, and they will, the symbol will work as they may suggest one of their own that works to keep you compatible and connected.  As it is energy work, names and identification is not as important as how you attune personally to the vibration available.
Ohhh Thank you for this message-

I will welcome my guide today through your suggestion- I have lately felt alone... but I now believe I have just ignored the presence of my guide through my unsettled spirit.
Single/stay at home moms?? Let's connect.

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”