Random Cat

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FragelsGal

Random Cat

Post by FragelsGal » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 am

Yesterday it was  a year since my husband passed away.

His family and I went to his grave.  It was the most beautiful day - I had asked him for a beautiful day, not like the day we buried him which was HORRID!

Anyway we had basically just got there and this black cat came running towards us from no where, meowing at us and rubbing out legs.  It hung around us, and even followed us across the cemetary to a chapel we visited and went inside with us.  We left the chapel and I called the cat outside as we left.  I thought it was strange it was hanging around and maybe it was trying to tell us something?  I said to the cat in my head 'I know you are showing me he is here'. then the cat disappeared!!

What do you think?  What do black cats mean?  Or is it nothing, just co incedence?

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 pm

I think it might have been there to comfort you.  My mom had a similar expierence.  Her father and sister are buried in the same cemetary, but far away from us, so she only visits about once a year.  When she was a child she painted a rock and placed it on her dads grave.  Several years ago she noticed that the rock was not painted anymore due to weather.  She took it and repainted it, and painted one for her sister as well.  When she got back down there to place them, we let her go in alone since it felt strange.  Their graves weren't far from a fence, and as she looked up after placeing the stones, 2 deer were standing there looking at her.  They stared at each other for several minutes before the deer turned at left.

My mom is the last person to believe in the supernatural and astrology and such, but she believed that those deer were either her loved ones, or sent by them.  And I think it's definatly possible that the same is true for your black cat!
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 pm

We take signs and symbols from many things in life.  And they are usually correct.  When there is comfort or peace from the encounter, it is special and means so much more than thinking only of the loss when at a cemetery.
God bless, J

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:11 am

Thanx for your replies, and thanx for sharing your story Bandit81101.  I deffinitely think it was sent by my husband.  His mother goes all the time and has never seen it before, or since in the past few days, and one of us has been at the cemetary every day!  That cat did feel special.  Like it craved our effection and attention.  im taking that as a sign!

shasha888

Post by shasha888 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 am

:] Hey, I know how ya feel. My moms first husband died of cancer in 1992. Last year, we went to put flowers on his grave and when we got home there was this cat. We just took care of him and we still do. But he never left our house since. But cats have an extra sensory perseption where they can get intune with someone feelings and worries. Like our cat felt my moms despair after returning from her first loves grave. In fact all animals do.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm

It is recorded (somewhere) the order of psychic abilities in animals is (starting at the most sensitive)....horse, cat, dog, monkey, wild animals.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:26 pm

my experience with a black cat is different.in my college days,i teased the cat by making it afraid.it has looked into me for some time.on that day i changed my room.my uncle was not at all happy at this incident.he has scolded me all the day long.i felt crying like anything.from that day onwards i have never scolded a cat.i always tried to put love towards it.so no bad happend later on.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

All animals are naturally psychic - they operate by their own instincts.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

in Hindu almanacs they have particularly allocated a topic to Lizards sounds & their falling on the human body.
I had a grave experience with lizard.One night  when I was praying to GOD ,one lizard has fallen on my right hand,when i have read the almanac it said there will be money loss.the time when the lizard has fallen on me,at that time our transport lorry had met with an accident.I was forced to rush to that place in that mid-night hour.It is really a big loss for us.the next day my relative who looks after our farm has made suicide attempt & ended his life.it is a big loss for us.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Could also the belief in loss have been a self fulfilling prophecy for you and yours?  We do create with our minds.  Had you not believed, would it still have happened?
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm

I generally do not believe anything,but I test whether it actually happens of what the great people had said about it.I have no idea about the accident,I was just curious of what it denotes.
NAAANEE

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”