New kind of paranormal abilities

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amon

New kind of paranormal abilities

Post by Amon » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello all, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section. A question is bothering for a while, the ability to "call" the rain, does it exist or am i the first?

Again sorry if i posted in the wrong section.
Last edited by Amon on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:18 pm

I can't say that I have heard of any weather psychics?  How does this work?
God bless, J

Amon

Post by Amon » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 am

whenever i'm sad or depressed or when i'm morphing my inner core into rain in the next 15 minutes it will happen the clouds will form and the rain will start falling...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Considering weather people can predict rains, could it have been a coincidence?
God bless, J

Amon

Post by Amon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:22 pm

i doubt it, because it happens every time i concentrate and were i live rain is not something frequent in the summer

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 pm

animals are more instinctive in knowing rain before it comes.Our elders has observed the animal nature & are able to guess the rain coming.In India they follow the panchang i.e. almanac where they predict rains in a particular region at a particular time based on the planets placed in that place at that time.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes, animals have been known to predict the weather.  Watching animal behaviour has become a science all its own.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 pm

even tsunamis are known by the animals.In Andaman Islands there are still living forest people.at the time of tsunami nobody of them has died & they hided in a secured place.we may guess they have known it before it comes!
NAAANEE

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:58 pm

It could be. But I wouldn't mess with it. Which I'm sure youre not doing, but just remember to respect it. Its not you doing it per say, its kinda like you ask, if it accepts then it will happen. And then globally over that there is the condition of if it is meant to happen then it will.

i know that when i want it to rain I will ask, and then it does seem to come true. I don't blow it out of the water so to speak, I just make a mental note. I always ask with the intention that it will happen if its meant to happen. And I usually ask in a really casual way cause I do know after experiencing a bit of an ego trip with the wind, and it kicked my ass real good.
So I'm very respectful. :) heehee

I have wondered if its also a bit of acute manifestation...hummmm... who knows! lol :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 am

I heard & read in some books.Some great people used to bring rains by their will.They will just wash a cloth & put for drying & suddenly heavy rain comes.May be you might have been a great Yogi in your past life.Why not harness your skills further more! i wish you good luck
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm

I was considering on collective thinking...could we stop the disasters of our world by changing the minds of all the people precipitating them?  

i.e. Before Katrina hit shore in New Orleans there was an early warning that a hurricane was developing out over the ocean.  How many people panicked and started to board up their homes and even pack up and move?  Isn't that precipitating the disaster?  Just a thought...could we change the weather as a whole if we thought positive as a whole?
God bless, J

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 am

spiritalk wrote:I was considering on collective thinking...could we stop the disasters of our world by changing the minds of all the people precipitating them?  

i.e. Before Katrina hit shore in New Orleans there was an early warning that a hurricane was developing out over the ocean.  How many people panicked and started to board up their homes and even pack up and move?  Isn't that precipitating the disaster?  Just a thought...could we change the weather as a whole if we thought positive as a whole?
This is something that has been going around my head for a long time now,
a little off subject... but it came to me in the form of age....kinda like, "if we all believe that you age a certain way then you do.
If you had to change a bunch of ppls ideas about it then maybe we wouldn't age the same rate? "
That kinda thinking.

I really think we could change a whole lot more, thats why I so like the whole global intention things, like this post, the second post I posted, esp event 2 - http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=
Using that thought as a base then one could adapt it to many many different aspects.

RR
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Deepak Chopra saw its value in his book:  Timeless Mind, Ageless Body.  The seniors were thrilled.  LOL
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I believe thought is also an energy form.It too has some chemistry around it.If some chemicals combine & undergo a chemical reaction to produce a new product.Similarly the thought chemical reacts with the atmosphere chemical around us & produces a result which is either harmful or beneficial for us.Most of us might have observed that when we are in angry mood our body produces a high amount of heat energy.I feel ,might be this heated thought energy affects the natural process of the environment.I think this science of reaction of thoughts with atmosphere has yet to be discovered.
NAAANEE

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm

I have a Pastor friend who is convinced he can and has asked god to stop the rain threatening a church fete, apart from that he's a great bloke.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”