i beleave that someone trying to make contact with me

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chantil121980

i beleave that someone trying to make contact with me

Post by chantil121980 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:38 pm

hello my names chantelle im 27yrs old. the thing is most my family are physic in someway cards tea leafs ect. couple weeks ago i was having surreal dream that felt so real i keep chocking on my own hair in my dreams  and it happens every time i stays up my mother. but this time it was strange as i was chocking in my dream i could see myself at doctors choking i could see myself on the floor and doctors working on me which was weired but i could feel a man behinde me and hear him but could not see him he was telling me to go back as i entered in my body i went upside down it felt that it ment something going in my body upside down than i woke up with a sore throat. the thing is when i went back home to my place the dream was on my mind id fallen asleep dat day but this time i could see an outline of mans face as i started to wake up he whispered death and i got a stronge feeling that is a male and its going to affect me bad. it did freack me out abit but im sure someone trying to contact me as my dream are getting more regerlar and im having alot of da ja vos please can you help

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Dream interpretation is about understanding symbols.  Mediumship/psychic abilities is also about symbols.  They are not interpeted the same.  

In dreams death is an ending - something in your life is coming to an end.  If you look upon it as a progressive step, that is what it will be.  You have been preparing your future with the sowing of progressive seeds - it is time for endings of the old and openings for the new.  

Never are symbols taken as a reality - they are symbolic.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”