Being a Medium, I think this is right!

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sandmanfvr

Post by sandmanfvr » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 am

I watch those shows, I want to see the things they find.  But they are stupid and idiots.  That may not be right to say, but man threatening or harasssing spirits to get them to talk, RESPECT what you are trying to study.  I want to learn not harass.  You know?  I read more of the book, and he talks about the "beach of time".  Also communication and such with spirit guides.  Going to try it more and not stress it.
"All I want to know is God's thoughts, the rest is just details." - Albert Einstein

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 am

Hi Sabdnabfvr

As I read two or three of your postings in here about your issues...... I felt suddenly I was reading them in such a hurry....... not because they were not interesting...... I almost went along with your speed or sense of panic..... do you see what I mean? Your writing, your very 'aura' if I can use that word simply by deriving from your postings, gave me that sense of SPEED. I have to admit it was not a good feeling for me; I felt I was palpitating, running, but wanted to stop!

Perhaps this is what you are doing exactly in your quest and thirst for 'wanting to know it all'.

I want to see and find out - just like you - everything NOW! I am crap in meditating but I am getting there...

All I can say is, take it easy and be led to what you wish to 'see' or 'understand'. You are already doing what is needed...... let the rest to 'THEM' .

Blessings.
Cedars

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:44 am

sorry..... I meant to say

Hi Sandmanfvr....... correction to your name..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:19 pm

wonderful advice cedar!  The first step in mediumship development is trying to share all that we are learning as we go.  And we are a sponge for so much more.
God bless, J

sandmanfvr

Post by sandmanfvr » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:02 pm

I haven't been on here in a while.  I see your talking about me being "speedy".  You're right.  I am still chugging along, met a great psychic friend online, she is giving me advice.  I have actually seen in my minds eye with meditation my spirit guide (the main one).  I am getting farther along.  Thanks for all the replies, even though I didn't get back to this till now.   :smt003

I do feel a barrier right now.  Don't know why.  My psychic friend says I am on the verge of an awakening, I believe her, because my mediation is more intense and powerful, with alot of energy going into my body.  I saw my spirit guide and now I can feel like I am almost there.  I also saw the eye of horus(sp?).  So I am wondering what is up.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:26 am

Hardest lesson of all....go with the flow.  Relax into the meditation experiences as well as the Opening and Awakening that is taking place.
God bless, J

sandmanfvr

Post by sandmanfvr » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:54 am

Well after I posted this, talked to my local psychic friend, he will give me a reading this next week.  He thinks I may have plateaued.  I may be just trying to hard.
"All I want to know is God's thoughts, the rest is just details." - Albert Einstein

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Each and every meditation is an experience in learning and growing within yourself.  Set the tone for your meditation - are you in meditation for a rest or are you there to attune to spirit realms and learn from your guides?  

You have the capacity to take charge of your own mediumship.  How you handle it is about what you are ready to do and accept in mediumship.  It is certainly a personal journey.
God bless, J

sandmanfvr

Post by sandmanfvr » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 am

spiritalk wrote:Each and every meditation is an experience in learning and growing within yourself.  Set the tone for your meditation - are you in meditation for a rest or are you there to attune to spirit realms and learn from your guides?  

You have the capacity to take charge of your own mediumship.  How you handle it is about what you are ready to do and accept in mediumship.  It is certainly a personal journey.
Good post.  Thanks.  When you say "ready to do and accept mediumship", what should I do to take this apply it?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 pm

During the development stage it is all about opening and awakening to yourself and your own talents and abilities (note:  I do not call them gifts - as a gift is given without question; a talent is something we develop and work with to enhance).  Practicing with any and all exercises you can learn to attune with the spirit realms and your own personal spirit guides.  

When you are ready, many things will happen in your life to bring people, places, things to you for learning, growing and most of all for service to others.  Do not be anxious - all is in order with the spirit guidance that aids your journey when you attune to that source.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”