Why do I feel nauseous after contact with my spirit guide?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tarotbysolana

Why do I feel nauseous after contact with my spirit guide?

Post by tarotbysolana » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have recently started getting to know my spirit guides and I made contact with my spiritual teacher, protector, joy guide, and my doctor/healer.  Yesterday I contacted my healer guide and after the contact I was very ill.  I had nausea and "ahem" diarrhea.  I was fine before contact, but afterwards I was sick for most part of the day and I slept alot.  

Today I woke up feeling much better.  Then I meditated and contacted my healer guide again.  I made contact, but now I am nauseous again.  Just nauseous though, nothing else.  What is the connection to this and has anyone else experienced this?

I know that when we throw up or have diarrhea, it is out bodies way of cleasning itself and getting rid of toxins in the body.  But today I am just feeling nauseous after contacting him.  

Yes, I know, You're saying why don't you ask him?  But I want to know what other people's experience and ideas with it.

Thank you and blessed be,
Solana

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 am

You ever consider that they are really not your guides?
awarenessoftheheart.com

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm

I agree looking - our guides love and care for us in comfort and peace.  Anything else is not of the light.
God bless, J

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

That is the first thing that popped into my head, but then I was asked if it was too much energy recieved. That's a good point. Interesting... Then there is that when we put ourselves out by giving out too much energy while trying to tap into certain levels.  That can release toxins right?

My guides never made me feel ill.  But then when I go where I shouldn't at the time, I do get a bit sick.  Mainly when I force it. In this I am still learning.  Did you kinda over work it to tap in?  What kind of meditation or ritual were you doing to reach this?  Might help others to understand.

Safe Journey

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Funny enough that was also my first thought.
My instant second thought was maybe you're increasing your vibration?

I know that alot of ppl will feel extremely nauseous after receiving an attunement and that is their body becoming used to the lighter and high frequency. It is quite common.

So yeah have a think about it, guides are like ppl they can sometimes tell the 'truth' in various sorts of ways. Kinda like omit certain things, which in my opinion is the same as lying. Guides are also not above humans. They do not necessarily know more.

Just my 2cents :)
Last edited by RoseRed on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandmanfvr

Post by sandmanfvr » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 pm

My psychic/medium friend has talked about this.  When you feel this, you are processing energy you body isn't use to and you don't need.  My wife is slightly sensitive and in the presence of unwanted energy, she is sick.  A spirit guide should not do this.
"All I want to know is God's thoughts, the rest is just details." - Albert Einstein

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 pm

First be sure you are connected to a loving, caring, spirit guide - then test the spirit.  The fact is if the energies are that strong, they are closest to the earth and not the most elevated to work with in spirit communication.  Reach higher through exercises of communion with spirit guides.
God bless, J

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm

I agree that wasn't your guide, you will feel love from them. I have gotten sick to my stomach before when I have visisted certain homes or even part of the highway at times. I think  you are picking up on residual energies where you are at. I went to visit a home one time that we were thinking of buying and literaly felt like I was going to throw up as soon as we left. I started to
feel sick when I was walking around in the back yard and garage. For me it felt like a warning it wasn't the right place, I
listened. Thats what your intuition is all about.
Donna

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:38 pm

In the beginning of your relationship with your spirit guide they can come on strong - then as you learn about one another and get it moving right, there is no discomfort.  So any discomfort you feel would be random spirit - an interloper - not your spirit guide.  

Immediately you felt pain or discomfort - and your mind registered it - it would change how the guide works.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”