question on meditation

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yehweh

question on meditation

Post by yehweh » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:51 pm

i have a question about the meditation when u r meditating do u feel like a slight feeling on the middle of your forehead and it feels like it is opening is that the right direction? iget that feeling alot somtimes i get it all of a sudden when im not trying 2 meditate can i get your opinion please thank u 4 the lessons

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:11 am

yehweh,

:smt017 Are you talking about your third eye opening up?  Is there also a sense of added alertness, but not panic...rather a calmness while alert to all?  Just curious  

Safe Journey

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Or Chakra's? I don't what Chakra it might be, but it is well to look up :)

yehweh

?i dont know

Post by yehweh » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm

i dont know when i first became aware that i had a gift (dont know what else 2 call it) it was just a lill line it felt like a worm but kind of wigglingnot drasticly but lil movements. but now when i start meditating it starts out like that and then ijust feel it start 2 widen 2 the center of each eyebrow and sometimes i'll b watch t.v or doing what ever and iwill start 2 feel it but i never felt it open that way b 4 please nlightn me what r ur thoughts

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Set a pattern of flow as you go into the altered state of consciousness that is meditation (alpha).  While I do not use the chakra system, I do visualize a flow coming from my connection to the highest through the crown and then down through the body in light, love, color.  

In that way, the energy will not get caught up or 'stuck' at any one level (or chakra point) but flow throughout the body allowing all your senses to work throughout the body.  After all, the skin is the largest organ of our whole body.

The method of meditation recommended is being connected and attached to the highest power as you open your own mind, through the spirit.  We are altering to express spirit existence in the process.  Be aware of what meditation is to you and how it works on your body, mind, spirit.
God bless, J

yehweh

meditation

Post by yehweh » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:23 pm

what does it mean when ur not trying 2 meditate and it still happens (the third eye opening) and also here latly iv been feeling a sence of urgency 2 develope my self these last couple of days ive been feeling like somthing is trying 2 get me 2 hurry up i cant work because i need back surgery and from the time that i wake up 2 the time i go 2 sleep im just reading all i can thank u peace b with u

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Your reading is bringing along the spirit guides to work with you.  They read over your shoulder and see where you are headed in your development.

Try a little self awareness to begin with - read through the Tools of your own consciousness to get an idea for development and enhancement of self as you go through the process of learning and growing.  It all beings with ourselves.  

Using a protection exercise morning and night and any time in between you think necessary, helps keep the energies in check until you want them - it is called Taking Charge and it is the first step for the student.
God bless, J

Jolyn Woods

Meditation

Post by Jolyn Woods » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:15 pm

I know meditation is very important and I do meditate once sometimes twice a day. But I would like to go deeper. You know what I mean? Is there some suggestions on this? Thanks!
~Blessings, Jolyn~
JOLYN

Mystique4me2

Post by Mystique4me2 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:17 am

Spirit talk I don't know if your are still active on the posts but I love the way you write and enjoy reading what info you have to share...Thank You

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Jolyn:  Meditation for the development of mediumship is about attuning with your own spirit by finding a peace centre within, then inviting your personal guide with a symbol.  This is important to focus the energies to your own personal spirit guide to form a partnership.

I have found that the same time, same place type of thinking helps the spirit to form a time frame for their visits.  There is no time in spirit and when we are consistent they can form a pattern too.  

Thank you mysteque.  I am here to answer to the academy questions.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”