practicing medium

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

winged_mystic172609

practicing medium

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:17 am

I have been a practicing medium for years now, and something that no matter how hard I try to understand is why the abilitie itself seems to take a break for a while all of a sudden and then pick up again stronger, and slightly different then from before?  Am I the only one this happens to?  I know that stress can play a big roll on being on the top of your game, so I keep a close eye on that.  
  Also I was wondering if......as a sensory or medium(flashes like picyures) If there is a way to develop my ability into a more visual type of mediumship?  If I can do I nessicerily want to, lol?  

Thank  you, Tay

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:26 pm

We are under the guidance of our spirit helpers.  They tend to work with us on the talents they find within ourselves to develop them on the psychic level.  They tend to know what is best for us even when we wish for something else.

I find that the more I regularly approach spirit - I have a regular appointment during the open circles I run - I am rather consistent with mediumship.  I found myself not wanting to attune, but to receive comfort through the mediumship of others or my own impressions, during a recent bereavement.  I did find the more I went to spirit, the more comfort I felt.

I had an appointment for a group one week following the death of my hubby.  I gave this appointment away to another medium.  The reason was I didn't feel joyful enough to approach others in mediumship.  I do believe our own emotions can and do play a part.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

how one can be a medium?

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 am

how one can become a medium? I like to learn that art & like to help the people in my circle.Pls guide me who can teach that art perfectly.
NAAANEE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Each of us finds the teacher that resonates with our own mediumship.  That is what this whole board is about, teaching mediumship.  Read up on the articles.  See what works with you and then form any questions to help you understand and move forward in mediumship.

No one can make anyone else a medium.  What we can offer is good direction with tried and true methods and techniques that work in our attunement with spirit.   Ask and learn.
God bless, J

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 pm

thank you Spiritalk
I will follow your advice and try to enrich my knowledge through friends like you.
NAAANEE

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”