practicing medium

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

winged_mystic172609

practicing medium

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 am

I have been a practicing medium for years now, and something that no matter how hard I try to understand is why the abilitie itself seems to take a break for a while all of a sudden and then pick up again stronger, and slightly different then from before?  Am I the only one this happens to?  I know that stress can play a big roll on being on the top of your game, so I keep a close eye on that.  
  Also I was wondering if......as a sensory medium(flashes like pictures) If there is a way to develop my ability into a more visual type of mediumship?  If I can do I nessicerily want to, lol?  

Thank  you, Tay

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Hey Tay,

Seems like I am just drawn to talking to you *smile* I do the on again off again thing... sometimes it is stress and sometimes it just doesn't seem to be the right time for me to be intuitive. I have learned to go with the flow. *shrugs* I am not sure if others go through this to.... I just know it is how I work and go with that part of it. Anyways, talk to you again soon.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”