Mediating

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ameliagirl

Mediating

Post by ameliagirl » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 am

A few months ago, I had a friend pass from this world, me and him are really close but I hadn't seen him for two years. Lets call him "Ben".  I was pretty devastated.  In the past I have had experiences with people who have passed over.  A friend of a friend lets call her "Sara" and my friend "Brittany".  Sara who had passed recently at the time visited me once during Brittany's music jam session so she could give my friend a message.  She asked me if she could go into my body and even though I had all ready seen her previously at her own funeral I was a little scared about her coming into my body.  At first I said yes because I was curious, and then I felt her coming in, and I got a little freaked out and said no, she respect that, and left me alone, and told me that she wanted to say a couple of things, but the first was to tell Brittany she was okay and that she had passed over okay.  My friend Brittany who is very clairvoyant but was in grief at the time was writing a song about Sara, and right at that moment the part that she was writing really came out, and she sung out this melody that was almost heavenly, and she looked at me and our friends and said Sara had passed over.  
That whole experience had kind of freaked me out...nothing had ever happened to me quite like that.
Going back to my friend Ben,  a week after his wake I was still very closed, and would not listen to my own spirit guides telling me it was his time to go.  I couldn't feel him at all around me.  A week after his Wake me and another friend who was also close to Ben were talking about him.  My friend started crying and after consoling him, I finally felt Ben's presence in the room.  I mediated for my friend who had a conflict with Ben a couple of months before death, and he felt really guilty about what happened, he totally opened up to me, and I was able to help with some much needed healing for him.  I also, mediated for him in regards two more people who he knew had passed a while back, and it was incredible how accurate I was in identifying them as people.  I had never met these other two people, and i was amazed because again, I had very little experience with this.  This one was a very humbling experience for me
Since then nothing has happened.  I am on a consistent basis able to pinpoint where health problems.  I am not a doctor, but I am familiar with anatomy, and so I tell the person what is happening energetically in what part of the body.  This happens over a consistent basis with friends and family that come to me for energy healing.  I am wondering though how can I develop this other ability.  It comes up so sudden for me.  It's hard to have any kind of control over it.  Sometimes I get a little scared about what I see and feel.  
I'm not comfortable with this part of myself.  I want to be comfortable with but I'm not really sure how!  Any advice is helpful!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:16 pm

That is what the mediumship lessons are all about!  Read up on what is mediumship and then formulate any questions.

Often when someone passes to spirit there is a time frame for their return.  Some give it 3 months and I find it rather arbitrary as they all come to communicate when they are ready.  But they must pass into the light first.  Anyone not having gone to the light first would not be of good intent and is not what mediumship is about.  It can drag you down into negativity.

During the time of preparation of the funeral arrangements the spirit hangs around the earth.  They are seen at many a funeral going into the light when the nice words have been spoken and they have said their goodbyes.  After that timing is up to them to return and communicate.

I would strongly suggest that the clairvoyance you have is sufficient - entering your body is not necessary.  It can be done of course.  Did you see the movie Ghost?  When Whoopi allows the spirits to enter her body?  It can be a simple procedure or a bit more complicated depending on what you understand of spirit existence.

It is illegal in most states and provinces on North America (and probably a lot of other places) to diagnose or prescribe if you are not a medical professional (Doctor, nurse, etc.)  Be very very careful of your activities with regard to healing.  

Spiritual Healing is the power of prayer with the laying on of hands.  It can be accomplished in person or at a distance and it certainly works.  It is an energy exercise with no investment in the results by the healer.  Allow the patient/client to accomplish their own healing - that is what the energy is for - just pass it and move on.

In all mediumship it matters not whether you are right or wrong in your efforts - it matters that it is spiritual and of your spirit and the highest spirit - God.  YOU are NOT the energy.  You are not the message.  That is why there are spirit guides.
God bless, J

ameliagirl

Mediating

Post by ameliagirl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 am

Thank you for such a quick response I will look at the mediumship lessons as I really would like to go further in with this.  
I am very excited about this and will look right into it.  

As far as the other two thank you for your input in regards to spirits going into my body.  I thought it was pretty strange myself the whole experience, but I have luckily I had the wits about me to tell her no do not come into my body.  Nor I don't think I would want a spirit in my body.  I know enough not to let a strange spirit inside me regardless of who's friend it was.  
At the same time I was curious...but it's one of those things you are curious but you don't do anything about it. :)

As far as the diagnosing goes, I'm a Reiki Practitioner, and in my training we all ready went over this not diagnosing people.  I just pinpoint where I feel the problem might be in the body, I don't diagnose or try and put together what even remotely what it might mean.  I tell them what I see.  

Once start going through the training I will be back for more questions.  :)  

love and light

-Amy-
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:42 pm

I tell them what I see.  

DO NOT TELL OTHERS WHAT YOU SEE WITH REGARD TO HEALTH!

That is called diagnosing.

God bless, J
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”