Who is my spirit guide?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

claireinnes1982

Who is my spirit guide?

Post by claireinnes1982 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey all,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me who my spirit guide is so I can concentrate on connecting with that spirit? I know my nan is with me all the time but is she my spirit guide or someone who walks with me for support?

Also, when is the new class starting?

thanks
claire

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 am

some spirit guides can be your deceased loved ones. Some report that their spirit guides stand beside you all the time. In my case my spirit guide isn't a deceased loved one, but maybe a past incarnation relative. A spirit guide is meant to give you support as you live life along the way. This would mean that your nan is most likely your spirit guide :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Loved ones are never our spirit guides - they come on love and communicate and just walk with us when we need them to be there.  

Angels are never our spirit guides - they come when we have an emergency that needs that special angel power.  

Spirit guides are those who take on the responsibility in a compatible manner with your energy.  They are never to be worshiped or prayed to - they are learning right along with you to be a more spiritual being.  

If we identify with one spirit guide, we may just be dismissing the potential and possiblilities for others to step forward.  Using a symbol to connect to your own personal spirit guide helps you identify their energy and get involved in the true spiritual purpose with them, even when we don't have any other identification.

Our spirit guides come when they can impress us (a totally materialistic person would not necessarily have a spirit guide) and when we open to connections with spirit input they step up to aid our awakening and development in attunement.  

Read all the information in the course material for understanding and information on this big topic.  

This course is open to read for anyone who comes in and then to question and dialogue to gain more insight.
God bless, J

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 am

:smt006

To be frank with you, don't disturb your guardian or loving spirit if she is in some other work.

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... ian-angel/  it may give you a satisfactory answer.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Our personal spirit guide is someone we can call upon in any time or any situation.  They are there for our personal connection.  That is why we must learn how to live our own lives in spirituality so that we can attune to spirit guide best suited to our own patterns of spirituality.  They are available to us but do not live our lives for us, so calling on them is to celebrate, like with a friend, not to expect someone to clear the way in all the lessons of life.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”