Loving helpful spirits?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Loving helpful spirits?

Post by sunmystic » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm

SpiritTalk, how do you as a professional medium separate out loving helpful spirits from "prick" spirits, because "prick" spirits can be hard on a medium both mentally and physically? :)

If one as a medium could just interact with loving helpful spirits one might be more inclined to be a medium :) maybe :) ?

That problem is what slows me down when it comes to being a medium. I helped my wife with her passed on parents, but then, they were cool folk :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 pm

My take on spirit guides is....we attune ONLY to our own spirit guide.  All communication I receive from spirit MUST come from my own spirit guide.  As that is a loving, caring and protected relationship, all crap is kept to a minimum.  

Now that is to say I must attune to that source and be sure that is the source I am attuned to.  You can not have expectation of not getting hit by a car and protected if you play in traffic.  So keeping myself spiritual and rising to the level of my spirit guide as best I can helps with this protection and love that is our relationship.  

When someone opens to any and all spirit, that is what they will get, anything!  When they rise to their own spirit guide they get so much more.  This is the teaching that keeps them protected and not having interference.  Many newcomers think every twinge is spirit and open to it.  That is just not GOOD mediumship.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 pm

spiritalk wrote:My take on spirit guides is....we attune ONLY to our own spirit guide.  All communication I receive from spirit MUST come from my own spirit guide.  As that is a loving, caring and protected relationship, all crap is kept to a minimum.  

Now that is to say I must attune to that source and be sure that is the source I am attuned to.  You can not have expectation of not getting hit by a car and protected if you play in traffic.  So keeping myself spiritual and rising to the level of my spirit guide as best I can helps with this protection and love that is our relationship.  

When someone opens to any and all spirit, that is what they will get, anything!  When they rise to their own spirit guide they get so much more.  This is the teaching that keeps them protected and not having interference.  Many newcomers think every twinge is spirit and open to it.  That is just not GOOD mediumship.
Thank you SpiritTalk for your wisdom it is appreciated.

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 pm

SpiritTalk, may I ask one more question, "Do you believe that it is possible to have God as a Spirit Guide?"

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm

God, Jesus, Buddha, etc. (all religious, spiritual icons) are like an over energy for all to gain wisdom and knowledge from - through their writings, through their ongoing spirit, etc.  So no, I would not say they could be an individual's spirit guide.

Spirit guides are people (just like us) who have experienced an earth life and return to guide others over and around the pitfalls they know exist because of their own experiences.  They are spiritually compatible and have a higher view of life and where we are headed.  There is a visual I could offer:

We are on a river that is going around a mountain.  We can not see past the bend.  But our spirit guide is above the mountain in a helicopter and can see where we are and what is ahead.  The river may be calm.  It may be rough.  We may have ride the rapids or portage.  Spirit can see our route.

Spirit guides do not live our life.  They can issue warnings of what is to come, but can not change the course because we have created it by our own thoughts and deeds.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:41 pm

spiritalk wrote:God, Jesus, Buddha, etc. (all religious, spiritual icons) are like an over energy for all to gain wisdom and knowledge from - through their writings, through their ongoing spirit, etc.  So no, I would not say they could be an individual's spirit guide.

Spirit guides are people (just like us) who have experienced an earth life and return to guide others over and around the pitfalls they know exist because of their own experiences.  They are spiritually compatible and have a higher view of life and where we are headed.  There is a visual I could offer:

We are on a river that is going around a mountain.  We can not see past the bend.  But our spirit guide is above the mountain in a helicopter and can see where we are and what is ahead.  The river may be calm.  It may be rough.  We may have ride the rapids or portage.  Spirit can see our route.

Spirit guides do not live our life.  They can issue warnings of what is to come, but can not change the course because we have created it by our own thoughts and deeds.
Ok, I just had to ask. I grew up with God as my only friend and companion. He and I have spent alot of time playing together through out my whole life (from the time I was five years old). So I guess He isn't my spirit guide, I guess He is just my close friend. Oh well.

love and thanks,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Are you sure it was God as your constant companion?  We have guardians that play with us when we are young (and old) and also help us through all our challenges.  They stay with us for our lifetime.  Spirit walks close when we allow it.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

spiritalk wrote:Are you sure it was God as your constant companion?  We have guardians that play with us when we are young (and old) and also help us through all our challenges.  They stay with us for our lifetime.  Spirit walks close when we allow it.
How did I know that you were going to ask that :)

:smt006

love,

sunmystic :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 pm

When I was young it just felt like an energy.  (Now that I understand spirit it just feels like an energy as well.) I couldn't see or have visions or anything - just this warmth of energy as a constant companion.  

I used to call it my conscience.  It seemed to cheer me on when it was right for me and put up barriers when it wasn't.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 pm

spiritalk wrote:When I was young it just felt like an energy.  (Now that I understand spirit it just feels like an energy as well.) I couldn't see or have visions or anything - just this warmth of energy as a constant companion.  

I used to call it my conscience.  It seemed to cheer me on when it was right for me and put up barriers when it wasn't.
SpiritTalk, I hate it when you do that!

I am battling a god here and you are going human on me! AAAAAAAAAA!

You and I both grew up in an awkward family reality, realitive to our parents, as very sensitive children. I talked and played with God and you talked and played with spirits. Sorting out my God and your spirits from each other is impossible to do. Somebody, something, came to help both of us as children and now we are playing together :) as adults :) .

I know that your world is real. What we are exploring here is whether mine is or not :) . And I am considering this as learning experience, fair enough :) !

I do love you!

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

As I understand what you are saying....never doubt your own reality.  Despite some spiritual premises, reality is real to our growth.  And we need to be a part of how we think, why we do the things we do and how we understand our own lessons of life.  

Sorry if I dissapointed you with the life journey - it is all I have to offer - my experience with life.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:05 pm

spiritalk wrote:As I understand what you are saying....never doubt your own reality.  Despite some spiritual premises, reality is real to our growth.  And we need to be a part of how we think, why we do the things we do and how we understand our own lessons of life.  

Sorry if I dissapointed you with the life journey - it is all I have to offer - my experience with life.
:) Ok :)

Lets start over:

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:31 pm

spiritalk wrote:When I was young it just felt like an energy.  (Now that I understand spirit it just feels like an energy as well.) I couldn't see or have visions or anything - just this warmth of energy as a constant companion.  

When you were young you created a reality where you felt safe. You have kept that reality all of your life, and also parlayed this safeness into a living, in an ecconomic sense.

I did the samething, I just do not make a living from it. In the mean time we are both talking to somebody and that somebody loves and cares about us. If your Spirit Guide was not God Himself I would not be here visiting with you. Ok?

Because of your upbringing you claim that you and all others can not have a personal one on one relationship with God the Supreme. I claim that it can be done and is being done.

My upbringing says that it can not be done either, but my personal experience says that it can be done. And just so that there is no confusion here :) I am not actually a threat to your rice bowl. Real mediums are needed in today's world and a true part of God's plan. Ok?

Love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 am

sunmystic wrote:

When you were young you created a reality where you felt safe. You have kept that reality all of your life, and also parlayed this safeness into a living, in an ecconomic sense.

J: Actually I have not earned from my spirit guidance.  I actually set myself up as a sales assistant and created a $1 million business in a couple of years along with the owners.  The talents I used to earn money were mostly my organizational skills.

I did the samething, I just do not make a living from it. In the mean time we are both talking to somebody and that somebody loves and cares about us. If your Spirit Guide was not God Himself I would not be here visiting with you. Ok?

J:  Actually I didn't hear anything about spirit guides until I took to mediumship in my 40s.  I had a 'still, small voice' within that seemed to be with me.  I am not sure who or what it was.  I did not see it as God because I would not be worthy of that much attention from such a deity.

Because of your upbringing you claim that you and all others can not have a personal one on one relationship with God the Supreme. I claim that it can be done and is being done.

J:  Actually I advocate a covenant (promise) with the God of our own understanding, each in our own way.  And I call on God when I have needs in all things.

My upbringing says that it can not be done either, but my personal experience says that it can be done. And just so that there is no confusion here :) I am not actually a threat to your rice bowl. Real mediums are needed in today's world and a true part of God's plan. Ok?

J:  We are all needed and I feel no threat - merely questions.  

My upbringing was Christian by the way.  I travelled through many denominations to get to where I am.  Each taught me to be a part of who I have become in the whole.  Spiritualism is my following now and I am at home with that.

Love,

sunmystic
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 pm

SpiritTalk that was well said, streight from the hip, and no beating around the bush. And we now all know that a Spritualist can have a loving relationship with God and still be a Spiritualist.

And we now know that you make your gift a free gift to others. The internet press makes you seem commercial in an agressive way, which is very misleading when it come to the real you. Commercial is ok, it is just not the real you, you are above that.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”