Why AT night?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Moira

Why AT night?

Post by Lady Moira » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 am

I am learning to expand and explore my psychic abilities and to develop positive thinking and manifestation.  As with almost all women, I also have some "issues" of the heart; I have a feeling tht the trip with this person is far from over, but I cannot see any of the milestone markings that clairvoyant dreams usually leave me for knowing.

So I continue to work on this and on the abilities, the problem is that, almost with certainty, at night I am overcomed with feelings of failure, of doing useless and helpless things.  That I am at a miss about my "feelings" of this relationship (and anything else), and these negative voids grow stronger as the weekend approaches...  

can anyone tell me why and what can I do to prevent/fight them off?

Lady Moira
Following the right path is never easy, but along the way you will find an endless number of friends and helping hands that will support and guide you.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 pm

hI LADY MOIRA

I think your negative feelings come from insecurity not knowing what will come in the future or may I say, as I woman you are scared for your relationship because you have failed before in your life or make beliefe from others that you have failed.

Its hard to be incontact with both sides. The progres will come slowly and be abe to get the right path will come with thime. this feelings are normal but dont judge yourself too much. We as individuals have to survive in this world.

They come at night because we are more relaxed from daily rutines such as work, family, etc. Maybe the point you should ask yourself is .... should I avoid thee feelings?? Maybe accept them and then you can overcome them. It wont be easy, it never is. But you are a strong person and a survival.We are always scared of what we dont know.
BB

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

When the heart begins to open with psychic abilities (the heart manifests I know - it neither sees nor hears - it just knows) and we can see it as our own personal relationships or expand it to include all relationships.  Don't get caught up in your personal journey so that you miss the ultimate journey of life.  Expanding the heart is not an easy part of the journey so take your time and know you are doing the spirit journey beyond the physical/material journey.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”