Waiting Patiently(maybe not) , nothing happening

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rpp

Waiting Patiently(maybe not) , nothing happening

Post by rpp » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:05 am

I have been told I am an old sold, I am empathic, and somwhat telepathic, I say somewhat because, only with just a few certain people. I meditate nightly, and attend weekly groups, I heard my spirit guide one time, I wasnt meditating at the time, but heard a voice softly saying I am here, it came across to me in the voice of a friend of mine, but I know he was no where around, that is the last time I heard from my guide, or who I believe to be my guide.  I have had one dream that I could say, was a message for me, maybe two, since  I started to keep a journal, the rest are just silly dreams.  I feel really blocked right now, I want to learn more, I want to go further , I need help, what would you suggest for me?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

First suggestion is always patience.  But when things are opening and we know we have something to use, we are impatient for it all to unfold quickly.

Perhaps you need to examine your activities with mediumship development and get yourself into a regular schedule for development techniques to take hold.  When we are consistent and constant spirit will be the same.  At the same time, same place, same chair we met for years to meditate and contact spirit source.  

Remember not to open to just anyone - it is your own loving partnership that you are seeking.  So that requires a little protection and grounding as  you learn to identify energies, most particularly the eneryg of your own personal spirit guide.  

Do a peace meditation and into the scene provide a seat and a symbol for your own personal guide.  That is strongest method I can suggest for contacting spirit guides that belong only to you.  

When we welcome any or all spirit entities we are opening ourselves to abuse of our own energies.  So opening and closing in meditation would help to not be open to the energies of the world at large (empathic) all the time.
God bless, J

rpp

Post by rpp » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Thank you Spiritalk,  I will begin tonight, and let you know how things go.

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”