I'm not sure what all this means...?

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fireyfaerie

I'm not sure what all this means...?

Post by fireyfaerie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

This is all going to sound a little weird, since I have never told anybody this before... but..

When I was younger, I used to be able to part the clouds away from the moon - even when it was extremely cloudy. I knew exactly when my grandmother died, while I was at school. I can tell when people are feeling down, even when they're not around me. Whenever I place my hands together, in a ball shape.. I feel something is there, when there's nothing in my hands..... ??
However, most of these things I cannot sense or do now. Why is that? I kind of want these things to come back.
Am I clairvoyant.... or something........ or just losing my mind?

Thanks in advance, for helping me.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 pm

The energy ball in the hands is one of the simplest and most effective method of learning to create and control energies.  There is a physical aspect to it as well as the spiritual or metaphysical aspect.  I go with that exercise frequently with new students to mediumship.

The only way to retain and use gifts (I prefer to call them talents, skills, abilities) is to practice them regularly.  The tool is meditation and through that attunement process with the spirit (from within to without) you can accomplish all things.  Spirit guides are important aspects of this practice.

The parting of the clouds reminds of when people lay down on the grass and look to the clouds for patterns and movement.  They see what they want to see.  Is there actual movement?  Well your restless spirit can see something happening.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”