Mediums & A Natural Order of Things

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

p3ntacle

Mediums & A Natural Order of Things

Post by p3ntacle » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Ok so I want to know what others think on this idea of Mediumship being related to our surroundings and the way things fall into order. Meaning, sort of that although life events are seemingly random this randomness comes together in a divine meaning. Tarot cards for instance fall into order because nature has an order. If not, how would it work? There must be a balance to the world. Like, if I spoke what I "intuited" or even "guessed" about someone, then backed it up with divination, and even ESP and Psychic meditation would this qualify as standard or a useful method of mediumship?
Because I often find that BOTH psychic and intuitive interpretations are valid.
Does it always have to be from some otherworldly or anonymous source and not just the natural way of things?

Opinions and input welcome

peace

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 am

Our psychic abilities (which is the start of all intuition, mediumship, etc.) are the beginning of our talents.  We hone our 5 senses to operate on a more sensitive level within the human structure, and then add 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart, when demonstrating or practicing these abilities.  

So are they natural?  They are as natural to all human beings as they are to you personally.  Anyone and every one can and is psychic to some extent.  We can turn the energies of psychic abilities on or off (like a tap) if we so choose.  It is about the natural and normal states of consciousness that we address in everything we do all day long.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”