Just this early morning, 3am

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Just this early morning, 3am

Post by zeldaevolution » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I was browsing and reading here at the boards regarding spirit guides...
Then suddenly the coke bottle behind me moved and bumped on my chair lightly.
I looked at it, then looked behind me, looks like there's no one, and I can't remember where the coke bottle was before anyway, so I just decided that the wind might have pushed it------wait the fan's wind wouldn't be able to push that bottle in that kind of direction.....

!!

So I felt nervous and then I tipped the bottle and it rolled, and the moment it stopped, the coke bottle's other side had an image of a fork with noodles or spaghetti on it; I think it's just embedded on the logo such that it was there when it was manufactured.

Then I just remembered: Oh I gotta eat..... that very fork image on the bottle reminded me to eat!

So I guess this might be a spirit guide?

But it's not over yet. I went in the living room, and the moment I walked, nervousness attacked me from all directions in my back and in the back of my neck to the head; but I just endured it. I just said 'it's ok, it's ok' in my head while preparing my meal.

Then here I am and read some more, and found out that spirit guides are linked to energies.....

But there's one thing that's bothering me.

A long time ago, I have already discovered about spirit guides, and tried to give it a go knowing mine, but I didn't still get it, and unknowingly gave up due to forgetting about the matter.... But now, I feel like accepting and seeing or knowing my spirit guide.

The thing is, if I am scared of my spirit guide, just by feeling nervousness like electricity in the body, before even knowing, will I really never get to communicate with my spirit guide?

I'm not some kind of medium either, but I want to, but when I feel like I'm about to see something, I just shake in an instant, but I pretend to be calm (hahaha) so that I will be able to get through anything that might happen.
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Its not a parlour game!  You either want to learn and grow in mediumship or you don't.  Please wait for any more information until you have made some firm decisions in the direction you wish to go.  

There is a lot can be shared - but we have to be ready to hear.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”