PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suryagal9

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help

Post by suryagal9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 pm

I really need to know what this means...

So we are from Sikh religion... so during our marriage we take 4 rounds, around our Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh Holy Bible), which is usually in temple. But before marriage we do religious ceremony sometimes in the house where the brother or father would bring the Guru home carrying on his head but bare feet. I am already married and have two kids.

My father who passed away almost two years at the end of this month came in my dream last night. I was wearing the bridal outfit of red color. (color we wear in our culture on marriage day). We were out somewhere by a lake and snow. Water was cold. I was touching the water (as if I was testing) and it was cold and I would get scared touching the water. I saw my dad coming on snow bare feet carrying the guru on his head followed by family and friends and walking toward the place of ceremony. He was walking on the snow and He said to me that you should have brought my socks, because my feet are cold. I can't wear the shoes because I am carrying the Guru, at least I could wear the socks. I was worried for him. He marched along on the snow. and I think I touched the water like twice.

What could this mean? I hope I didnt confuse anyone with my writing. Please let me know anyone can figure this out. I really want to know. If you have any questions I can answer them regarding this.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 am

Mediumship is about communication with the spirit of the deceased.

Was this a real spirit visitation from your father, or was his image merely being used by your dreaming mind to teach you something which you might not be willing to accept or learn any other way?

Some apparent spirit visitations (type 1) are just like you are meeting the deceased person while you are asleep. They often seem very real and can be emotionally draining. There are generally few if any dream symbols present. They are whom they seem to be. They talk to you as if they were still alive.  

Other alleged spirit visitations (type 2) do not actually involve the spirit of a deceased person, but rather their "spirit" is being used purely as a symbol which stands in place of some quality or personality trait which that person displayed while they were still living with you on Earth. There is nothing mediumistic going on here.

And a third type of apparent spirit visitation (type 3) genuinely involves the spirit of the deceased who is using symbols in order to communicate with or send messages to the dreamer.

I am not a trained medium myself, but my gut feeling is that your experience was a type 3.

Your father's spirit was really with you and he is using symbols both to identify himself to you (to let you know that it was him, and nobody else), as well as to send you a message.  

The sight of the guru (Sikh Bible) sitting on his head gives your father's words a sense of authority and spiritual importance, mainly designed to get your attention. The guru is also a symbol of your father's blessing and approval for and of you.

Your father is speaking to you, including about marriage and relationships you might have in the future (including the relationship which you have with your true Self).

He is not predicting either when if if these will happen in your life, but he is instead offering you fatherly advice to keep you protected from any harm if or when they do happen, but at the same time he is encouraging you not to be afraid to take calculated risks, or to make mistakes now and then. You need to find the best balance for you between staying protected, but at the same time taking planned risks

While walking on liquid water would be a miracle, walking on frozen water (ice or snow) is practically possible, as long as you walk more slowly and take the necessary precautions in order to ensure that you do not fall down through the snow and drown.

He is so determined to tell you that he is constantly by your side, and watching over you night and day, that in the dream he reminds you to wear socks to keep your feet warm. Not that they would be of much help in keeping your feet warm and dry if you were walking on snow. Not very logical, but dreams do not have to always be logical.

Now you are carrying your guru in the dream, instead of your father carrying him. It is like your father is guiding you by transferring the family guru to his daughter. Go with God's help, and by following the plan which he has for your life?

Being concerned or caring about a person's safety and health is not the same thing as worrying yourself about them. Caring is always positive (unless taken too far), while worrying and being constantly fearful of everything and everyone is always negative.

Your father is caring about you but he is not overly worrying about you, as he has great faith and confidence in you that you will stay strong and be alright. Follow his example by caring more about yourself, not worrying yourself sick and having more faith and confidence in yourself.

Note: This more mediumistic interpretation complements, but does not replace Rook's excellent effort on the dream forum. We are simply looking at your dream from two different viewpoints or perspectives, to hopefully together arrive at a more satisfying and complete answer to your questions about the most likely meanings of each dream element.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT   :)

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you, alot of it make sense to me now.Thank you so much for you interpretation.

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”