need help

Get all reading material for mediumship discussions here. Read, understand and then ask questions. This is a read only forum for members. Only the teacher can post here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

8Directions

need help

Post by 8Directions » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 pm

im realizing that something is telling me thoughts of people and i ask and they are true, i see things in dreams that happen within a couple days, i feel things near me we take digital pictures and i see white balls of light where i felt it i dont understand how to control this can some one please tell me how to control or understand whats happening

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Perhaps going over the Mystic Academy and checking out the Mediumship Development notes.  It would certainly help to define some of the phenomena you are experiencing and be able to ask questions.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 pm

There is nothing wrong in whatever is happening to you 8Directions. You are having mediumistic exepriences there and I dont see anything to 'control' there but to develop it.
As Spiritalk suggested, post your question in the Meduimship forum and you will get the appropriate replies there.
Blessings

Return to “Mediumship- Lessons and Tips”