Libra - General Stuff

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Libra - General Stuff

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 2:54 pm

You as a man
You have a bit of a roving eye, especially during youth. You fail to draw the line between friendship and love. You love being around a small group of people. You sparkle and make intelligent conversation, but when the group is over a dozen, you run for cover. You need harmony to remain stable, and this holds good for your relationships. What you lack in commitment, you make up for in charm. For you, romance is an exhilarating experience. While all this sounds very rosy, you do a double take when it comes to a permanent relationship. You like to be in love, but do not take the initiative to take the relationship forward.

You as a woman
You are blessed with a clear Libra wit. You also revel in debate and argument. You make allowances for all opinions, and wait until all cards are on the table. Partnerships, in both business and romance, constitute your deepest need. You are happiest when living with another person, but treading on toes is not quite your style. Being a woman is sort of a lifetime occupation to you, and you are bound to arrive at perfection somewhere along the line. One of your womanly talents is that of talking, and you use it to perfection. You are normally gentle as a mother, yet quite firm when the need arises. Your children are never neglected or ignored.

Jazzyfennell

Libra concerns

Post by Jazzyfennell » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 am

Right on about children never being neglected or ignored.  I have always put my chuldren first.  There was a time in thepast that I went without a new pari of shoes to ensure my child had the clothes and shoes he needed.  I could not afford to buy for him and me, so I neglected myself.  I ended up buying me a used pair of shoes from a thift store.  I preferred to get me used clothing, but new items for him.  I still do this today, 8 years later.
Jazzyfennell

almqvist

Post by almqvist » Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 am

the other night when i was with a friend, i was hanging around with about 10 of her friends as well during the night, and couldn't talk. ended up getting told i was awfully quiet by her later, even though i was completely comfortable talking to her on her own, or even with 1 or 2 other friends. so it's on the money.
problem is, it doesn't help, i feel she thinks i'm a bit strange, judging by my mood, was up and down that day, which i found in another article about librans. first time i had seen her in over 8yrs, and i feel it's now going to be more than that now.

behold me, i am the complete stereotype of libra

Frogg

Thank-You

Post by Frogg » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:32 am

There is alot of truth to that.  I know I can be a real "Peach" sometimes, but I like to consider myself fair, and level-headed.  LOL
Frogg

Eniki

libra

Post by Eniki » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:30 am

ok just another post lol this one is for libra ummm hi im a libra. it sounds pretty lol your  element is air. And im getting annoyed with all these post. lol

thebambam

Post by thebambam » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:54 am

You as a woman

It is really wonderful to read about me.  This is me so much.  I really like this site. Karen

Happy_Cappy

Post by Happy_Cappy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:01 am

This is for Jazzyfennell...

I hate to burst your bubble but this is the way MOST women would treat their children!  You should be more like a Cap.   Get off your arse and get a job so you can afford to buy BOTH of you new items.  If you already have a job, then invest in an education so that you can get a better paying job!  This takes work, but that's something Caps are not afraid of.

It's been eight years.  What are you waiting for?      :smt018

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”