Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

If you are Libra, then what suits you

Yes..yes this is me
33%
Well..all the good stuff seems to work for me
8%
Maybe a bit flirtatiousness, indecision, deceitfulness but never insecurity
50%
So that was the reason for my kidny problem..my star sign :)
No votes
Aha...now I know why I have some overweight
8%

Total votes: 12

Rhutobello

Libra Unite....Some fact and a poll.

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:19 pm

I have taken the liberty to copy something from Wikipedia.

Libra is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Libra. Under the tropical zodiac, Libra is occupied by the Sun from September 23 to October 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from October 18 to November 16. The opposite sign to Libra is Aries.

Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with justice. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, charming, fair, perceptive, idealistic, refined, and diplomatic character, but one which is also prone to frivolity, flirtatiousness, indecision, deceitfulness, and insecurity. In terms of anatomy, Libra is said to rule the excretory functions via the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks, adrenals and vasomotor system, and lumbar vertebrae. In terms of geography Libra is linked with China, Japan, Denmark, Austria, Argentina, Tibet, Ethiopia, India, Italy, and South Africa.

In mythology Libra is often associated with the Greek mythological figure of Atalanta. Libra is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Freyja, and Frigg and the gods Xolotl, and Quetzalcoatl

LOSTSOUL1014

LIBRA POLL

Post by LOSTSOUL1014 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:03 am

THEY MAY NOT BE SERIOUS QUESTIONS BUT THE ONES I HAVE SEEN SEEM TO BE RIGHT ON THE DOT.

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”