Libra - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Libra - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 6:52 am

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Libran you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: Finding yourself frequently trapped in situations that have no depth and little value to you or the other person.
Solution: Try not to pretend feelings you do not have and find a way to back gracefully out of a superficial relationship; look before you leap.

Problem: You find that you do not really like yourself and/or beating yourself up over not being able to please another.
Solution: If you learn how to please yourself without depriving others, then you will be able to please someone else.

Problem: The situations that make you ill at ease is only mildly irritating to another.
Solution: Try to cultivate inner security through spiritual strength and awareness.

Problem: Feeling like you are nothing: your actions being frustrating to others.
Solution: Developing your feelings of self worth by expressing the positive in your nature and not letting your elitist, class consciousness show.

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Wed May 25, 2005 12:16 am

one of my friends in college feel like she is worthless even thou she is always on top of the list. i wish i could do something to help her. she simply doesnt listen. how does one make her see sense? :smt010

she is a typical libran.

Love & hugs

Anjali

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”