Libras & Taurus

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gypsybelle

Libras & Taurus

Post by Gypsybelle » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:58 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a Libra and I get along so well with anyone who's a Taurus.

My best male friend = Taurus

Best female friend = Taurus

My lover = Taurus

My father = Taurus

My fav grandmother = Taurus

I get along with Taurus' so well! Anyone else? I don't know...they're all funny as hell usually. I remember my mother saying something like Libras getting along with Taurus' really good. I think she's right...unless I'm the only one or something, hehe.

diamond_5

even i

Post by diamond_5 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:51 pm

i'm geting really well with my love he is Libra's and i'm Taurus/Aries
and i'm soooo happy with him and love him soooooooooo much too endless :p

April30

Post by April30 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:32 pm

I hope your right because I sure have a huge crush on a Libra right now.  Hope he is as pro-taurus as you are.   :smt007

samsjr

Im

Post by samsjr » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:02 am

Im a libra, my first highschool crush was a scorpio and she was quite fond of me, though I moved away. The second highschool crush I had was a taurus who claimed to once had a crush on me even though she only wanted to be friends , she still stays in touch with me and wishes to be my best friend, but i try to avoid getting to close with her since feelings from that crush may still linger in the future. Ive been attending a local college and  I need to focus on the future more than old feelings.

Ani

Post by Ani » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:53 pm

as far as I know both these signs are under protection of the planet Vinus, so maybe that`s the reason :) by the way I`m Libra and my boyfriend is Taurus :)

Pook

Post by Pook » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:22 am

My older brother is a Taurus and I do get along with him pretty well.

ewk1010

Post by ewk1010 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:53 pm

While Libra & Taurus share some very fundamental characteristics, it's not so common for Libra & Taurus to get along so well. while we don't exactly not get along with anyone (we ARE libras, after all).  There's usualy an undercurrent of wills when Libra & Taurus spend any signifigant amount of time together.  That doesn't mean it's not known to happen though, lots of things determine your personality, not only the position of the Sun when you were born.  You must have a very strong rising sign that attracts Taurus energy.

Zahir

Libra & Taurus

Post by Zahir » Mon May 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Right now I am really in love with a Taurus..I feel that she is also interested in me.. and thing is pretty slow.. anyone who had the same? Sometime I feel like giving up, but then she does something that makes me feel like I can't.. lol

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”