Virgo/Libra Cusp

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ohcowgirl

Virgo/Libra Cusp

Post by ohcowgirl » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:22 am

I've always heard that cusp babies are the first sign during the first half of their lives and follow the last sign in the last part...but I have always been a Libra...there is very little Virgo in me...Is this unusual?

mhouse

I am a virgo/libra cusp too

Post by mhouse » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:56 am

Some days the more Virgo traits in me and the next day I'll see more Libra.  Almost like bi-polar.  One day 'm a virgo the next I am a libra!!???
Knowledge is something you have only when you have taught someone what you knew!

ohcowgirl

Post by ohcowgirl » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:06 am

Well that must be really confusing since they seem quite different.

LovelyChris71

Post by LovelyChris71 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 pm

You are very right CowGirl. I was very much a Virgo child quiet and observant.  I had a Virgo dad who I was most like. I was a timid nervous little thing who resembled my father and had his shy personality and sense of humor. As an adult I am more outspoken and strong-willed like a Libra. I was born September 22nd and am a Virgo-Libra cusp. I grew up in Texas and saw many cowgirls. Texas is a good place for Virgos. My  Fave tv person Dr. Phil is from Texas and my Fave female singer Beyonce both 2 very smart beautiful Virgo people.

Virgo Libras are often labeled in society as bipolar. 1 day we are quiet and mellow the next day we are Libras on the warpath to court this describes me as well lol..

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Sorry but there's no such thing as being born on a cusp. You may be born on the day that the Sun changes signs, but that doesn't make you both signs. You need to do a birth chart to find out if you were born before or after the Sun changed signs.

Libreo

Re: Virgo/Libra Cusp

Post by Libreo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 pm

ohcowgirl wrote:I've always heard that cusp babies are the first sign during the first half of their lives and follow the last sign in the last part...but I have always been a Libra...there is very little Virgo in me...Is this unusual?
It's possible that you have some Virgo in your birth chart, or maybe a strong Mercury or 6th house (Virgo's domains).

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I think virgo libra n scoprio have same nature ! often go on mis-behaving !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:17 pm

ionezation wrote:I think virgo libra n scoprio have same nature ! often go on mis-behaving !
What? No they're not. That's just generalizing.

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

In Vedic my cusp is coming off Virgo in sun sign Libra yet in Tropical I am a Libra cusp Scorpio, go figure since Rahu or north node is in Virgo in both systems. Perhaps there is a conscience identity crises here, but then again I tend to believe vedic is more correct then tropical.
Ad deduc Per alii

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 pm

there is NO such things as CUSPS!!! they were invented for commercial reasons

Why do Astrologers say cusps aren't true?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 805AAyuBdQ
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”