Libra and Love

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Libra and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:38 am

Libra and Love

Ruled by the planet Venus, Libra is known far and wide as the Zodiacal Lover. Libra typically enjoys and feels good being in an active love relationship with a partner. If you enjoy being romanced by a sweet, thoughtful, and pleasing partner - then you’ll think you’ve just about died and gone to heaven.

Libra is also known for being the Zodiacal diplomat, deal maker, and politician. Libra thrives on gathering all the information that’s currently available, weighing all the options, and then making a fair and just decision. Thus, Libra loves to bounce ideas off of the people around them. If you’re Libra’s lover – then this means you. For some odd reason, Libra is better able to see what Libra thinks when reflecting ideas off of you (and as many other people as possible). Just don’t make the tragic and fatal mistake of thinking Libra wants you to tell them what decision they should make and/or what to do. They don’t. Don’t think it was for naught that Libra was also traditionally associated with being the Zodiacal Sign of military generals.

Since Libra does thrive on gathering all the information that’s currently available – the problem often becomes that one more piece of new information can always be found. Holding out for information can indefinitely delay Libra’s ability to make that final fair and just decision. It’s in your best interest to know that you should not make the mistake of forcing Libra to rush into making their judgment. Trust me… continually pushing, chiding, and rushing your Libra lover into making a decision isn’t going to earn you any brownie points.

Shadow: Being the Zodiacal Lover, known for making decisions and choices, often times has one major drawback for their lovers. Folks with a strong emphasis in the judgment sign of Libra often get caught up in the archetypal pattern and/or behavior of the "Lover's Triangle." This means they often get caught up in real life scenarios where they must choose between "two loves." Sometimes, the choice between to "two loves" simply means that Libra must choose between two "things." (i.e. This job or that job). However, sometimes the "two loves" consist of making a choice between one "thing" and one "person." (i.e. This job or that person.) Even worse, sometimes it's a choice between two "people." (i.e. This person and that person.) Add to this that Libra is also one of the Zodiacal signs in the element of Air. This means Libra is associated with objectivity and logical, rational, clear-headed thinking. As such, Libra can remain emotionally detached from any of the personal ramifications of the choices they make. Thus, some of the choices that Libra makes can be bone-chillingly cold and objective. If Libra weighs up all the evidence, and decides that you don’t quite make the cut? While it may be hard for you to believe, right now - that romantic, sweet, thoughtful, and pleasing partner can make the miraculous transformation into a hard, cold, block of ice faster than you can say "Rumplestillskin."

thebambam

Post by thebambam » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:02 am

If you push me to make up a decision before I am ready, I get real vocal about it. Karen

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:38 am

yes  i  fond this  very  true   about  myself,  don't  rush me   don't  push me  and  don't  tell me  what to do,  my  mother  used to tell my  teachers in  school "you  can  lead  her  anywher e you want  her  to go  but if  you  try to  force her  she  won't  budge"  my   wise  mother  was  an  aries
sweetykat

qwertyabcabc

Post by qwertyabcabc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:49 pm

if someone forces me to do something , it becomes very difficult for me to cope up with it no matter how simple it is . But if I myself do the same thing knowing that the other person is going to ask me the same thing , I do it in best possible way and with ease .!!

gypsyfair

Post by gypsyfair » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 am

yes I dont like being push into anything until I have heard both sides, or knowing everything there is to know about  subject, before making a decision, for I like to find a balance that will work.

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”