Virgo or Libra?

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Alltrouble2

Virgo or Libra?

Post by Alltrouble2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:15 pm

My husband was born on Sept. 22nd. Everywhere we look, he's considered a Virgo, but here...he'd be a Libra?? Can someone explain this & which one is right? He fits the Virgo profile perfectly. He's very nit picky, organized, hates clutter, a real perfectionist etc....
I just want to know if how you guys came up with Libra starting on the 21st?
Funny how people always remember what you didn't do, but forget what you did do.

yelloh21

Post by yelloh21 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 am

HE WOULD BE A VIRGO, THIS IS THE FIRST SITE I SEEN LIKE THAT ALSO, EVEN THO SOME HAVE EVERY SIGN SPLIT ON THE 21ST OF EACH MONTH, I,VE NEVER SEEN VIRGO END ON THE 20TH

dessa

Post by dessa » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:00 pm

It would depend on the year, it is why so many say Virgo because most years he would be Virgo, so whether he is Virgo or Libra would depend as much on the year and day and  time as well

The planets are moving constantly but the movements do not fit the concepts of time perfectly think of leap year, this is due to the fact that we don't have years made up of 365 and 1/4 days so we have leap years.

I have in the past encountered this issue before, since someone who always thought they were one sign and that they didn't match their sign was proof that astrology didn't work only to find out that year the sign was not the same. oddly enough location can affect this issue as well, since there are various time zones.  Someone who for example was born in a place where due to the time zone has to calculate a minus five hours for GMT will find this affects them as well. It doesn't mean that because the time zone they are in, shows them as being born at 12:01 am on the 23rd deducting the time for GMT to calculate a chart does not mean their birthday is now the 22nd it just means that the calculations are based on GMT time.

I kept hearing so much about cusp, that when this happened I kind of looked into it, for me I agree with the conclusion you are one sign or you are another and yes you can have some kind influence from another sign when you are born close to it, like that, it doesn't mena you are both signs.

dessa

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Firstly, you need an accurate 'birth time' and then get an accurate chart free from www.astro.com they are very accurate. The sun changes signs at a precise moment in time and this can change year on year.

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”