Libra help please

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xMISSYx

Libra help please

Post by xMISSYx » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 am

Hi Sorry to barge in with a question but Helppppppppppppp  :smt003

I have, in my opinion, come across the most confusing star signs! ..Libra!  OK...A month ago I  started seeing a libra guy, ( I'm  Taurus)

We live 170 miles apart...at the moment..he has been coming here weeek-ends and going back for a week to work etc - he is looking to re-locate here ..Now my question...Is it normal for Libra guys to be 100% full on with rash ideas and plans then BOSHHHHhhh! it seems as if he has just run away and hid all his feelings and emotions (if I didn't know better I would of said he was a cancer)  lol then it's all systems go again and back with full force when he is here.....I did start to wonder if he had a change of heart but he so much wanted to meet my son, which he has now, and assured me if he was backing away he wouldn't involve our children .....

Can someone please shed a bit of light on this and help this very confused taurus woman x

Librasister

Post by Librasister » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 am

I would be curious to find out his rising sign.. Certainly doesnt sound like a Libra to me.  Libras dont run and hide.  However, he may be having a hard time with a decision.

Theonewithnoname

Libra and Taurus

Post by Theonewithnoname » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Interestingly enough I was seeing someone who was a Taurus (I'm Libra) and our relationship lasted about 5 years or so.  Now he would constantly complain about me backing off or pulling away or something I didn't understand it. I never cheated on him or anything of the sort.  

Could it be that the Taureans think the Librans pull away or back off?
My Karma ran over your Dogma

rajuchsn

Post by rajuchsn » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 am

Librans never hide. They will show their feeling openly. They are passionate and lovable. Thet attract others very easily and also were attracted by others so easily. Since Sun is debilitated in Libra, many times their feelings will change and they can not stand when the situations are tough. They love peaceful life not fighting. When the situations are complicated, they will try to avoiod or postpone. But they are not cheaters.
Travelled many parts of Europe and US to give lectures and classes  on Spirituual Astrology, Patanjali Yoga, Kriyayoga, Theosophy, Bhagavad Gita, Indian Scriptures and Healing

87.deepika

Hi

Post by 87.deepika » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 am

Well I don't think a person can be judged based only on his/her sun sign... There are many other factors to be considered... Infact astrology doesn't mean the study of sun sign... It takes into consideration even the moon sign... And as already stated, there are many other factors to be considered like palmistry, face reading, hand writing etc. which would throw more light on the personality than sun sign alone... All the factors should be merged and only then can 1 come to a close description of a person's charecteristics...

Thank you...

goddess219

reply to taurus lady

Post by goddess219 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

heyy replying to ms taurus.. i am a libran and have dated one too... a big NO NO...libra men are very sweet, detailed, and will apreciate what they have, but can be decitful and players. they tend to be very posseive of whats theres so in other words. can be very jealous...i would say extreme,... and am sure you wont want a stalker!!
GOdd#$$219

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”