love compatibility help

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

goddess219

love compatibility help

Post by goddess219 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am

hi,, i am a libran dating an aquarius man 7 yrs older than me.. we dont see eye to in many things,, he can be machista every now and then.. i love my relationship but it suck to see that we don't see eye to eye,, and i refuse to be submissive to allow him to have his ways all the time.. what should i do? should i leave him ?
GOdd#$$219

astrologer50

Re: love compatibility help

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 pm

goddess219 wrote:hi,, i am a libran dating an aquarius man 7 yrs older than me.. we dont see eye to in many things,, he can be machista every now and then.. i love my relationship but it suck to see that we don't see eye to eye,, and i refuse to be submissive to allow him to have his ways all the time.. what should i do? should i leave him ?
Post both your natal charts and synastry bi wheel from astro.com in the Western reading forum.

Your both air signs -- take it out. Librans can be argumentative, cos they can see both sides to things. Aquarius is stubborn cos it's a 'fixed' sign and all the fixed signs don't like change for changes sake. Aquarius wants friendship first and foremost in relationships and wants it's mind stimulating before it's body  :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 am

Hello,

You can also get a compatibility reading using our online software

http://mysticboard.org/my ... patibility

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”