19) Easily hurt but recovers easily.

20)Daydreamer. Opinionated.

21)Does not care to control emotions.

22)Unpredictable

23)Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all

24) We are lazy,but still we are pefect :smt004

happyme

Post by happyme » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

Sohail why the hell am I just noticing that you are a libran too, you have pinned us perfectly :D

Sohail

hapyme

Post by Sohail » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

i m a libran :-)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:31 am

As far as once we've found our perfect match we quit flirting goes, i'm polyamorous, so that's not true for me at all so far, but might be for those of us who are in exclusive relationships idk. And not that is not cheating, we've all agreed we're okay with seeing other people. Cheating would be if i wasn't in an open relationship and started dating a guy behind my boyfriend's back.

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 am

I've always loved animals, especially cats, dogs, rabbits, baby animals, and anything cute and cuddly, but i love all animals those are just a few of my favorites. :)

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”