Libra - Year 2005

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Libra - Year 2005

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 12:39 pm

For Libra (Tula) Ascendant or Lagna the Year 2005 indicates a good year for you.

Career, Incomes and Gains
This year promises a good year for profession/business/career related decisions. You would experience gains in career/financial situation all around the year. Your friends and associates would help you all the way. Success in stocks/shares is expected. Those who are in jobs should expect elevation in their stature but at the same time increase in their responsibilities is also indicated. This is not a good year for change in job and you should stick to your present jobs.

Family and Social Life
As was the case in previous year this year could also see you tilting towards spiritualism. Your social life would be excellent and there are indications that you will make new friends in this year. Change of residence which may have happened in earlier year could prove to be a wise decision for you.

Education and Traveling
This whole of the year promised to be better than the previous year in terms of success in educational pursuits. Opportunities gained by students should not be wasted in this year. Hard work in academics is going to pay the students this year.

Health
Health would be excellent in whole of this year for young people. Older people could experience some difficulties in the first half of the year. Due care should be taken to avoid cold and coughs as any carelessness could result in to problems.

vikki

Post by vikki » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:17 pm

hello yaar can i know abt the libra 2007 estimate
my birth time is 7.59 pm
my birth day is 18-09-2007
i am thought of going to foreign this may can u tell something abt this
year
regards
vikki :smt006

vikki

hey

Post by vikki » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:17 pm    

hello yaar can i know abt the libra 2007 estimate
my birth time is 7.59 pm
my birth day is 18-09-2007
i am thought of going to foreign this may can u tell something abt this
year
hey according to the dates it says i am vigo but my star sign is libra i am totally confused tell abt that too yaar
regards
vikki

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”