Libra Compatibilities

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

Libra Compatibilities

Post by racheal vaz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:00 am

hi there,
my first post   :smt003
found something to share with all of u!!

LIBRA is most compatible with: LEO and SAGITTARIUS

LIBRA is fairly compatible with: ARIES, AQUARIUS and GEMINI

LIBRA is least compatible with: CANCER, CAPRICORN, SCORPIO and VIRGO

raj

Post by raj » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:20 am

wow racheal!
is the above really true????

krpawar

Libra Compabilities

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:31 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Aquarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Scorpio
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo and Sagittarius
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Pisces
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Libra
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Cancer and Capricorn
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:43 pm

i have a very dear friend (lover) tho I'm not 'in love' with him.  Like me he is a libran and while we agree on so many things, so much in common and yet he frustrates me and lets me down with the very same traits I see in myself. Lack of assertiveness and indecision.

perhaps we need a mate who's strengths help our weaknesses and vise versa

Leslie

This is so true...lol

Post by Leslie » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo and Sagittarius
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

My best frind is a Leo. This matches us completely. The funny thing is we were apart for 5 years and are now back to the way we use to be.... :)

Happy_Cappy

Post by Happy_Cappy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:20 am

This is for Pam Demonium....

Yep, yep!  While the charts always say that Libras and Capricorns don't get along, we Caps are the answer to you Libras.  We are assertive when need be and are as decisive as hell.  Can make an almost instantaneous, but good, decision.  Not a hasty one, mind you.  (It may seem hasty, but that's only because our minds are ALWAYS working overtime.  We have usually mulled over different scenarios time and again, so we know how to handle most situations).  We are masters at gathering the facts and deciding which are more important than others.  Based on the important facts, we make a decision.  It's second nature to us.  Caps are by nature cautious so we have learned to look at all the angles before making a move.  This becomes easier for us as time goes on.

In love, one is supposed to seek out a person who complements himself.  Libras do that for us by their outgoing, loving (ie "impractical") nature.  I'm in love with a Libra!!!!

palmbel

Libra Compatibility

Post by palmbel » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:47 am

As a triple Taurus (sun, moon, venus) going on a blind date with a Libra
lawyer on Friday.  Linda Goodman's Sun Signs has given an incredibly accurate profile of his personality that I have discerned thru our phone conversations.

Strangely, got into a huge altercation with a Libra male friend of over 25 years yesterday.  Plus myfather was a Libra...who also fit the profile.

Hopefully the scales will be in my favor or else????
It is notbecuse things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that theyare difficult.

Seneca

Katie07

Why?????

Post by Katie07 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:25 am

If I am least compatible with a Scorpio man, why is he so close to me? He needs to be further away on the zodiac so maybe I won't notice him. :smt005

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:11 pm

My boyfriend is a Leo and I'm Libra...we tend to act more like close mates than partners though...I'd say its a good match though...in every department  :smt003

thebambam

Post by thebambam » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:46 am

This is interesting.  I was with my life partner, SCORPIO, until he passed on 2 years ago for 23 years.  Karen K.

Rekhs

I find these compatibilities so true

Post by Rekhs » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:23 am

Male Libra with                                                    Female Libra with

Aries - opposites attract                                       Aries - unstoppable
Taurus - very sensual                                          Taurus - sensual
Gemini - sublime                                                 Gemini - absolutely wonderful
Cancer - hardwork                                              Cancer - heavy going
Leo - invigorating                                                Leo - great fun
Virgo - discordant                                               Virgo - hard going
Libra - too indecisive                                           Libra - too indecisive
Scorpio - emotionally rewarding                           Scorpio - heavy stuff
Sagittarius - too flighty                                        Sagittarius - sheer enjoyment
Capricorn - not a good bet                                   Capricorn - not a winner
Aquarius - marvelous                                          Aquarius - superlative
Pisces - quite rewarding                                      Pisces - fairytale romance

LOL

Post by LOL » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:16 pm

Funny how the post about the number patterns between libra and the other signs forgot to include virgos...Will Smith and Jada Picket Smith are Libra and Virgo, respectively, and they're having a great time.

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 am

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Cancer and Capricorn
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWE  I am   very  much  interested  in   a  cancer
sweetykat

gurudeb

Post by gurudeb » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you Racheal for you thoughts, but sometimes things are not meant to be judged by sun-signs... isn't it?

DevilshAngel

Post by DevilshAngel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:41 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Aquarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

I definitely agree with this.  I've always been close to Libras and Geminis :)
I've heard its because the 5-9 pattern means you know each other from past lives :O
♥Believe♥

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”