Star Signs & Relationships

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dreams150

Star Signs & Relationships

Post by Dreams150 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm

I have a question to ask about what star signs mean in relationships.

Recently, my sister has been in a relationship with a boy, and i have noticed that she has grown domineering and at times controlling over him. He doesn't notice that much and while i find it cute at times, i also find it quite sad that he is led out and dominated a lot.

I also read somewhere that certain star signs dictate how you will be in a relationship. If for example you are an Aries, you are quite dominate in a relationship. Where as if its something like Capricorn (Dunno if i am right) then they are more submissive. My Sister was born 11th October and me 30th September. I am a Libra which i hear are more submissive, but i am mostly dominante. Does My Sister's star sign fit what is going on in her relationship ?

Thanks

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm

You might be better posting this in one of the astrology forums. Perhaps someone might be able to move it there for you?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:41 pm

I am a Libra which i hear are more submissive, but i am mostly dominant. Does My Sister's star sign fit what is going on in her relationship ?

you are dealing with a sign that is based on a trait that speaks strongly about balance   ,but dominance  can not be ruled out  being that the sign is linked to the following  polar sign Aries  it also is seen as a positive /external verses  negative/internal  (many times this can be linked to how we express our selves)   element air can be some what unstable    .....

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”