Help me! I have a crush on a gemini!

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mutahhir

Help me! I have a crush on a gemini!

Post by mutahhir » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:17 am

lol....

I am 21 years old, a libran....I had a crush on this girl who is a Gemini..... from my school days when I was in 7th standard. We studied in the same class for 5 years. After that I left the school and joined engineering. Now, she has come to Bangalore(place where I stay now) and is doing MBA.

She contacted me a month ago. Now, that we have met again, my old has crush reappeared for her again.

She is not that attractive physically. But I dont know why am I drawn towards her. As they say "Love is unconditional"....but it is very hard to imagine her in my life say 10 years from now.

The real problem is I never had the guts to declare my love for her. To be honest I never had the guts to propose any of the gals I have liked. I am damn shy when it comes to proposals........lol.

I have also read about the general characteristics of geminis on this site. And I am really worried about the negative chararcteristics in them....liking cunning, manipulative etc and etc....But still I am attracted to her.

I dont know what should I do?.........Can anyone help me please???

Thank you

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:20 pm

I might be a bit late in my response...but I try anyway...and I hope I have understand you right :smt004

You say:
She is not that attractive physically!

Well in my opinion this is what you shall look for last.
But if a person gives you feelings like:  "my old has crush reappeared for her again" and this feelings aren't blinded by beauty then your mind is trying to tell you something. Maybe your crush is because you feel a connection and like the way she behave.
This is the relationship you shall go for. Beauty will never keep you happy (it's a nice add on) feelings will :smt005
So maybe you will, when you look back at mine age, see a 40 years happy marriage withe mutal understanding.
Good luck:)

adrizim1

i hope im' not too late..........

Post by adrizim1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:29 am

we do not mix well with gemini....
at first is actually really amazing...but after a while... they get tiered of our super loving nature...as much as i know geminies do like the cat and the mouse game.....
so stability is something that you can forget about....
i hope it can help you
love
adri
Blessed be.

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”