Ideal/compatible partner for Libra male?

Meet people born under Libra here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Denv12

Ideal/compatible partner for Libra male?

Post by Denv12 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 am

I'm interested in hearing what others think are the ideal mate for A Libra male?

I was reading the Linda Goodman book "Love Signs " book at times.I read every chapter for the Libra man and each of the 12 star sign women.The one chapter I thought really sounded like me was the Leo Woman-Libra Man.

Then I had a copy of the Penny Thornton book,"Romancing the stars".Thats was a great book.I guess I get along with some signs better than others.
I get a long with Leo,Libra,Taurus,Gemini,Aquarius, and Sagittarius.The others I get along with too depending on the person themselves.

I've seen couples where they are Leo woman-Libra Man and Leo Man and Libra Woman.The Leo woman and Libra man are still married and happy.Friends I grew up with.My grandparent were Leo Man Libra Woman.and my best friends mum and dad.Neither of those marriages lasted.

Would like some feedback on the Libra male compatibilities.

Thanks.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sat May 25, 2013 2:45 pm

From what I understand, one is most compatible with those who share ones element, but who are not the same sign.

In which case a Libra would be most compatible with Gemini or(/and :smt007) Aquarius.

Return to “Libra - September 21 - October 20”