Mystic Bazar Natural-Born Intuition: How To Awaken And Develop Your Inner Wisdom

Here you will find mystic bazaar items of different kinds. You can also see reviews from genuine users. If you do not see a good item here, feel free to ask. We will try our best to get it for you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Mystic Bazar Natural-Born Intuition: How To Awaken And Develop Your Inner Wisdom

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Natural-Born Intuition: How To Awaken And Develop Your Inner Wisdom

I will from time to time show different thing that I like..or have been discussed on the site.. and then give both price and link to the objects.

We are NOT asking of you to buy any of these product....but if you find them useful...or exciting....and think you want to buy them....well then we would be glad if you supported our site by using Mystic Bazar...it cost you nothing more then the normal shopping price at Amazon.

A customers review
This book is amazing and so much fun to read. Dr. Lauren has included questionnaires and quizes that allow the reader to "rate" their psychic ability and even categorize where the reader's strengths and weaknesses are. I was so excited, I skipped to the first questionnaire in bed one night and when finished, sat up in the bed screaming "I'm psychic, I'm psychic!" Woke up my husband and dogs, who were not impressed; husband told me okay you're psychic now can I go back to sleep? It is a marvelous tool for those wishing to explore their intuition (which by the way Dr. Lauren says we ALL have) and I recommend it, not only as a good read, but as a reference tool to use again and again while on our life's journey.

Shop in England

Shop in USA

dawn2004uk

Post by dawn2004uk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 pm

WOW i didnt realise there was so many books.Thats my pocket money spent lol

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:49 am

there's a multitude of information to be found in these books. it's nice to have such great books around! keep it up!
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Return to “Mystic Bazaar”