Women Who Run with the Wolves:

Here you will find mystic bazaar items of different kinds. You can also see reviews from genuine users. If you do not see a good item here, feel free to ask. We will try our best to get it for you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Women Who Run with the Wolves:

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:10 pm

Women Who Run with the Wolves: Contacting the Power of the Wild Woman
By Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Customer Reviews
A treasured book of loving wisdom
When I turned thirteen my mum gave me a copy of this book, telling me, "This is a book that no woman should be without." I was thrilled with having a "grown-up" book, and treasured it. It took me several years to understand it enough to read beyond the wonderful stories...but then one day I started reading and it all just clicked. I couldn't put it down and it has been my constant companion ever since.

This is a beautifully written book made up of many stories, some well-known and others less so, explainations of these stories and what they can teach us about ourselves and advice on how to implement these insights for the maximum feeling of freedom and happiness in our everyday life. This book has helped me through many times when I was in need of comfort and strength and will help me through more to come.

Whether reading the stories or the interpretations of them it is like reading pure poetry. Clarissa Estes speaks with wisdom about things that she has obviously spent her life studying and learning.

One reviewer talked about this as being a book for man-haters. I have been reading it for well over 10 years now and I never ever got that impression. I don't see why glorifying the feminine has to equal hating the masculine. For me this book is about feeling more empowered in myself as a woman, and not anything to do with the putting down of men.

I have recommended it to many friends and bought it for one (who loves it as much as I do), and am planning on giving more to other friends soon. Give yourself a treat and buy it today, it's a purchase that will last you a lifetime.
wonderful

Written so well and in the form of folk tales and story i found this book to be inspiring, humerous, empowering and enjoyable.

I have discovered things about myself that i have changed for the better and feel i am now living my life how i should have been and not as i was.

I have alot to thank clarissa for, i am now a much more content person.

This book is my bible too, i shall never part with it and am very proud to own it.
This is a truly beautiful work of truth that any woman can find comfort in - when i am feeling anxious i pick it up and i am put at ease and inspired to make my next move with a clearer head and heart. I have surpressed my intuition for a while now and have been suffering panic attacks and feelings of complete betrayel (to myself) and shame in the face of society's expectations for me to conform and ignore my female emotions. But this book has highlighted what i always knew: i am the only one that i should listen to. When i put it down i have a stronger heart and a quicker mind and i would recommend this book to any woman going through powerful and frightening change -this book will become your best reference for a fulfilling way forward.

England £ 8,44  US has another echanted edition $ 16,47 and Canada has the same ed for cdn$ 16,26

Shop in England
Shop in USA
Shop in Canada

Jeniferjohn

Post by Jeniferjohn » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am

it is informative post.i have got some specific information.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks that was informative. You even included the prices. Great job did there.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

jaydonc

This is true ?

Post by jaydonc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 am

This story is wonderful and i like it, nice sharing!

Return to “Mystic Bazaar”