Osiris cards

Here you will find mystic bazaar items of different kinds. You can also see reviews from genuine users. If you do not see a good item here, feel free to ask. We will try our best to get it for you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brenda1954

Osiris cards

Post by Brenda1954 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Can anyone please help and advise where I can purchase a pack of Osiris cards, I have searched the Internet to no avail.

Thanks and regards
brenda

lluvia

Post by lluvia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:42 am

:smt020 have you try ebay or google :smt007 lluvia

dessa

Post by dessa » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:28 am

I have been looking for these for years, they are from Great Britan originally.

I have not seen them in stores since 1980 or 81

THe authur is Elizabeth or Liz, not sure

she had 3 or  4 items, there was the Osiris Board, which was a board with a deck of cards the cards had 6 holes in the left side and when layed out in the board, which had column for Love, Career, etc I think it was six columns. you read the messages from the one where the star showed through the whole.

THen there were the Osiris cards, which I had also, but didn't use as often I was still learning, and mostly used the cards from the board set. and I lost when a pipe burst in our home, and some things lost to water damange

Also there was something called Osiris Wheel, and Osiris Numbers,

Don't remember it much but I know had a kind of roulette wheel type thing with a booklet, there was a silver bead that had a place to store it next to the wheel.

You would toss the bead in the wheel after asking your question, it would land on a number and you then would look at the booklet under the topic, ie romance, money business, that kind of thing, and choose the number, from the wheel that the bead landed on, read the answer from the booklet, and that was your prediction.

I think the author's last name had a G, but not sure,

I have been trying to get more information on this set for years, exact author's name that kind of thing, so I could try to track these items down again, I originally got them from toys r us they were listed as a game ... and for entertainment purposes only but the deck from the board was often very accurate for me, and for when I used those cards for others. I think the deck for the board had 54 cards to it.

If you have any more information I would love it, ie author publisher etc

periodically I over the years I have tried search engines to try to get the info, google.com, mamma.com, lycos, ask.com, excite.com msn.com, yahoo.com and any other search engine I could find and lol a link to this question was the closest I have come to finding anything online about it.

herbswizard

osiris board/cards/wheel

Post by herbswizard » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 am

Sorry, I can't get you them, though there's a wheel going on eBay for £34.99. (a bit pricey, £10 would be nearer the value)
I can tell you that they are by Bev Craig and distributed by Invicta, of Oadby, Leics., UK.
Out of print for many years and if anyone has the board or cards to sell, I might be interested.

dessa

Re: osiris board/cards/wheel

Post by dessa » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 am

herbswizard wrote:Sorry, I can't get you them, though there's a wheel going on eBay for £34.99. (a bit pricey, £10 would be nearer the value)
I can tell you that they are by Bev Craig and distributed by Invicta, of Oadby, Leics., UK.
Out of print for many years and if anyone has the board or cards to sell, I might be interested.
Thank you so much for the information, I knew I had not imagined them however it seems as if I was the only one to remember them.  So glad to know that someone else knows what I am talking about.

I figured they may be out of print since I had not seen them since the early 80's, it has been more than 25 years since I saw them in a store.

There is no need for you to be sorry for anything, not really sure what the conversion of price would be but the price you listed whether pounds as you put it or dollars would be pricey for this.

I may still have the board if I ever come across it I will let you know. but it would be the board without the cards. I did find of the four items she had out the Wheel, Numbers, Cards, and Board that the Board with the cards was the best of what she offered and the most accurate.

Thanks again.

Tomas11

Post by Tomas11 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 am

Does anybody know how to use Osiris Cards?
They were made in the 1980's and there is no information on them on the web and the booklet is of little help, so if anybody can help me, please do. I know that there is an Osiris Board game, but that is not what I need help with. Thank you

Return to “Mystic Bazaar”