candles

Here you will find mystic bazaar items of different kinds. You can also see reviews from genuine users. If you do not see a good item here, feel free to ask. We will try our best to get it for you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarabcameo

candles

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm

What are your best sources for candles for meditation and focus? Who charges reasonable shipping? Thanks!

rajan84

Post by rajan84 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:15 am

My favorite brand is Mia Bella. I used to burn Yankee until I tried one and I like them much better. They are about the same price as Yankee, strongly scented, long lasting and no black soot. They can be purchased either from a local distributor or online directly from the company which is located in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

rajan84

Post by rajan84 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 am

I would like to know what you think to this case that occured in New York City in March 2008.

A man accused a woman of child abuse, and the child has a few marks on his body that looked like bruises; he also heard shouting coming from her house that night and shouting from the child back.
It got so bad, that he got the child protection agencies involved.

The agency investigated the problem, but could not find any evidence of child abuse; and the mother siad that he has hates her and is trying to get her into trouble.
The man was accused of making unfounded allegations by the child abuse investigators.

The man make an allegation against the child abuse investigators, saying that they were making unfounded allegations against him, because they have not been able to prove that he has made unfounded allegations against the potensially abusive mother.
They then took the man to court for making unfounded allegations that the child abuse investigators were making unfounded allegations against him by accusing him of making unfounded allegations against the mother.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 am

i have a couple of aromatic candles at home but i don't know the actual source of their aroma. you know, like what kind of herbs or fruits they are made from.  but the fragrance they release is really beautiful.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 am

I like Alchemy.  Can you recycle incense and a lil candle wax .|.
Maybe purchase a potpourri dish with arcology for candle . . . . .
and then an aromatherapy jar looking like a fluted glass vase ...
Put the rose water or blossom aromatherapy water in the vase,.
and take a candle warmer and heat the jar a few hours at most,

and put your old incense ash in the jar and stir with 'chai' sticks.
Then you may learn alchemy and using tea light candles heat on
premise you will begin cleanly heating arcology incence and wax
your first alchemy element.. I got to bronze and begin Ramayan
Vite~ with some old cardboard tubing , found with incense tubes.

A Thought about Alchemy ,.  Evard .. Stay at Home King :) nPax

lery0817

candles

Post by lery0817 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:55 am

It would be perfect to have the accurate candles in having meditations. Candles are the best asset that we can take to focus our mind and body. Unfortunately, there are many benefits that we can get from it.
No Links in signatures or Post!

OBXloco

Candle Majik

Post by OBXloco » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am

I have found that the scented candles make my spells go awry. Also the oils have made the outcome quit different from what I visualized.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 am

As you might have guessed, a candle meditation is practiced by gazing at a candle flame.

For some people this type of meditation is quite easy, as they find it easier to let go of thoughts when they are concentrating on a physical “thing” rather than on a mantra.

For others, this meditation can be a bit of a challenge - yes it can sometimes be tricky to keep your eyes open and focussed on a candle without them blinking or watering. However, with a little practise, most people find that they gradually become very comfortable with this type of open-eye meditation.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am

The focus of our meditation can be abstract and formless as in blue sky meditation. The focus of our meditation can also be a specific form such as a flower, a crystal, a flickering candle, or any other “virtuous” object.

If we discover that by acquainting our mind with a particular object our mind becomes more peaceful, this indicates that for us that object is virtuous. If the opposite happens, for us it is a non-virtuous object. Objects of meditation.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 am

The focus of our meditation can be abstract and formless as in blue sky meditation. The focus of our meditation can also be a specific form such as a flower, a crystal, a flickering candle, or any other “virtuous” object.

If we discover that by acquainting our mind with a particular object our mind becomes more peaceful, this indicates that for us that object is virtuous. If the opposite happens, for us it is a non-virtuous object. Objects of meditation.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

I just buy them in shop, across the road. They do not cost too much in my country. There is always a discount for them, probably because no one buys them... Poor little candles.
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Bazaar”