Beginning, Middle, and the End

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Beginning, Middle, and the End

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:34 pm

**This thread open to all, not just those interested in astrology.**

Does everything have a beginning, middle, and end?

For example:  birth, life, death?  A new class would have a beginning, a middle, and an end?  A marriage would have a beginning, a middle and an end?  Does learning have a beginning, middle, and an end, so that once you reach the end, you have no more capacity to learn any more?

When thinking about a beginning, middle, end, it's easy to say: of course, that's true!  Yet, is it really?

Does ALL things, experiences, and personalities have a beginning, a middle, and an end?  And, if so, then what happens after the END?  Does everything, after completing this cycle simple cease to exist?  Or is there yet something more, AFTER the end?  And if it's more than the END, then is it really THE END?  Or instead of The End, is the "end" really just a transformation or another beginning?  Are there CYCLES?  Or do you believe that once you reach the END, that it is really THE END?

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:07 am

Okay this is how I interpreted it - some people believe that cycles and learning is like the first example.
That once a lesson is learned or a cycle is completed then it is no longer relevant.

But I believe that the cycles never end, the second example image shows exactly what I mean.
It like once you have learnt something, gone through a cycle then another one opens up to you that is bigger but still connected and based on your last cycle.
So you then learn/go through that cycle which takes you to the next cycle. All the cycles overlap the area you started off, that first cycle you started off with is still NB and relevant to your current cycle.
Like you keep breaking out of your box into a bigger box and then into a bigger box until maybe there is no box anymore??
heehee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 am

Yes everything has a beginning, middle and an end and then the cycle repeats....like re-incarnation.

There has to be a beginning because if it were the last end continuing then you would have known the last lessons and not done the same mistakes again and wouldnt have felt like a beginning. But again there are some who have a better 'destiny' because they must have got certain things right or the lessons learnt correctly.Its about how connected you are with your lessons and learning.

Thank you so much for the hee hees..Rosered...they really make me giggle.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:30 am

You say that cycles just keep repeating...you finish (or end) one thing, so you go on to the next, like reincarnation.

So, then, would you say that you take with you all the things you learned before?  Or is the slate wiped clean and you just start over at exactly the same place where you were, and you are doomed to keep repeating the same things over and over, infinite?

If you "collect" things/experiences along the way, then how does that fit in with the "beginning, middle, end?"

Is the idea of building on the last "cycle" inherent in each beginning?  If so, then is each just a continuation, and not really a "new" beginning at all?  Is it more of a continuum of gradually increasing complexity?  

Is the theme of "collecting," and bringing that collection of experiences, a part of each new cycle?

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 am

Youdah wrote:If you "collect" things/experiences along the way, then how does that fit in with the "beginning, middle, end?"

Is the idea of building on the last "cycle" inherent in each beginning?  If so, then is each just a continuation, and not really a "new" beginning at all?  Is it more of a continuum of gradually increasing complexity?  

Is the theme of "collecting," and bringing that collection of experiences, a part of each new cycle?
when a new cycle begins it is true it is the end of the last cycle, and the beginning of the new one and it is a NEW one cause it is new area that you are covering.

Umm i do believe that everything we learn is built onto something that existed before it.
Kinda like a child and when it first gets born it cries when it feel the cool air around it but then learns that that it, the air is okay and so the learning grows and grows, then one learns how to behave, there might be some characteristics that are more dominant but you can learn, I know I certainly did. I was NOT deemed normal when growing up and my family and their friends thought I was extremely rude as I did not naturally like to be held, I didn't do any of the usual kid stuff, then I grew up and realised that I had to adapt my behaviour and I did even though not deemed natural or normal to me.

I do notice that certain events keep on repeating in my life, they just change form and once I recognise that its actually just another version of that lesson then I seem to move quickly past it.
I believe that sometimes you can jump a couple of cycles sometimes too.

I also think that sometimes a cycle will appear that you are not prepared for, well it seems like that, but now that I think about it I think you are always prepared.
I kinda think that maybe those cycles could be the 'test' cycles, thats the time when you mustn't be overwhelmed and stress out.
Its the ultimate "A person's true character comes out in times of stress"
kinda like yu may behave like a perfect citizen when the times are good but what about when the times are bad? Are you going to drop all you have learned? And stomp your feet and throw a tantrum just like a child?
Or will you take what you have learned and grow?
So its like even if everything is new and doesn't feel familiar don't discredit your previous experiences and lessons as they got you this far BUT be prepared to adapt them cause some might turn out to be obsolete and no longer serve you.
:)
Thats all I could pull out of the cobwebs!
*grin*
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 pm

oh I love these thought provoking questions :) simply put i think every beginning leads to an end and every end leads to a beginning and throughout this process we continue to evolve grow transcend and transform eternally...no matter how much we have learned throughout our lifetimes there is always something more to learn a continuous eternal cycle of beginnings endings beginnings endings ultimately creating a circle of life....hmmm circles have no beginnings and no ends...wow...perhaps beginnings and endings are illusions...??? ...maybe our own perspectives create when a beginning or ending occurs...oh my...this is a point to ponder for myself...does a concrete answer for this question exist...???
Peace

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:50 pm

RoseRed   looking back through the thread i see you have used circles to illustrate the cycles...wow this is really interesting .... :smt017
Peace

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:hmmm circles have no beginnings and no ends...wow...perhaps beginnings and endings are illusions...??? ...maybe our own perspectives create when a beginning or ending occurs...oh my...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love the way you came to that!
And what an interesting conclusion! i really think that there might be truth in that...makes so much sense!
I will def be running that through my head. *grin*
I'm absolutly in my element over these questions, I also love this kind of stuff! Whoop! :)

Yeah I also noticed your circle of life descrip...hummm...heehee
Last edited by RoseRed on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 am

TheAlchemist wrote:RoseRed   looking back through the thread i see you have used circles to illustrate the cycles...wow this is really interesting .... :smt017
Alpha and Omega.  The beginning and the end = eternity.  And cycles are circular, repeating in nature.  And Yin-yang is contained within a circle to show eternal balance and creation.  And the symbol for eternity and cycles is the circle.

Return to “Western Astrology Class Questions and Answers”