Saving & Printing

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Castitatis Lilium

Saving & Printing

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Is it okay if I save and print lessons for own use? I mean, so I can read it on paper instead of a screen.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 pm

YES!  I recommend that you do that.  There is no way that anyone can remember all of this stuff!  So, I've suggested that everyone (even those with a lot of background in astrology) begin a notebook.  A 3-ring binder works best so you can 'add to' the pages, especially those that you print out.

This makes interpretation and readings easier also.  When you are trying to interpret two different things -- for example, if there is a planet, Mars, in the 5th house -- then you can look at your page for the 5th house and mars.  When the two pages are side-by-side, then you can easily interpret what the "mix" or "blending" of these two things would be.

When we get to blending 5 or 6 different things together, it really becomes easier to be able to look at the page for each of the astrological things you are going to "blend" together.  When doing a reading, or good interpretation, it is common to have to "blend" 6-10 different things together!  So, you can see, I hope, that this becomes very confusing to do, if you don't have some method of organizing your thinking...and a notebook with pages that you can take out and rearrange really helps do this!  You can also copy someone's comments that you like about any particular thing for your notebook.

In this class, I won't give pages for everything we talk about.  But, depending on class participation, we will discuss enough that you can easily begin each page so you can add to your knowledge as time goes by.

Thank you for asking about this!

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Nice, thank you! I will!
KISS IT!

Return to “Western Astrology Class Questions and Answers”