Chart Study 1

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soulsearch

Chart Study 1

Post by soulsearch » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am

Delete
Last edited by soulsearch on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 am

Personality Traits

The four elements :
FEAW : The earth element is low.
Earth ( -):Yes the person is def not practical at all.
Water:(+) Sensitive to others needs.
         (-) Over emotional to the point of depression
Air (+) Quite adaptable in his thoughts and ideas unless when the negative water element comes in and overly sensitive to the point of low self esteem.He lacks the positive energy to initiate anything.

Since his Fixed signs values are low he tends lacks the will conviction.

His Moon issues have always been problem areas ( which I guess is the common factor in most if not all readings)
Balsamic Moon :
The balsamic Moon is said to relate to one's commitment to destiny, so whenever the Moon is placed in this position it is at a very crucial point, and attention should be made to the earthly events that occur during such an astrological configuration. The balsamic moon also is said to relate to healing and rest, since it is the last phase before the New Moon

Ascendent
Since he is an Cancer rising ( Moon again becomes his 1st house lord)
So 4th house issues and 10th house issues ( profession/karma) come into forefront. Also Moon is at Pisces and Aries cusp moving towards New moon ( so waning). So the thought patterns are limiting.

Regarding 4th house he is a family person and he is deeply attached to his roots.

Moon has hard aspects on Pluto and Ascendant. So there is lot of energy that is created ( mostly channelised negatively due to his moon).

Moon has soft aspects on North node (8th house Aq) So his energy is easily used up in these areas.

These are the negative aspects that indicate his thought patters and behavior ( mostly working on subconcious levels)

******************************************************************************************************************************
What I read about is that Sun is the area where the light shines the brightest. So his Sun is at the cusp of 10th and 11th house. So would it be that he would be most comfortable in 11th house issues of Taurus. ( just a thought)

Also to balance things he would require to embrace the positivity of the Nodes - North Node is Aquarius ( 8th house) and South Node in Leo ( 2nd house) and avoid negatvity of the nodes.8th house and South node talk about Spirituality so there is a connection. So that area could be the area of healing for him without avoiding both the 2nd and 8th house issues.

Now getting to Mundane things ( Since his earth level is low) so he should be healed through Reiki and other healing arts without losing the effort ( karma)

***************************************************************************************************************************************
I know things arent black and white but atleast a start to refresh the concepts

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:05 pm

You are definitely on the right track here.  I'd like to make a few comments, though.

- for water elements may not always result in depression.  It will be negative (or un-evolved) traits as well.

+ air is not really a situation of "over sensitive" or "low self esteem."  That would be more of a - water trait.  + air would be someone who is very bright, easy to catch onto things, intelligent, inquisitive, etc.

Low fixed values can also produce someone who vacillates, changes their mind, has trouble finishing things once started, etc.

I would disagree that most charts have problems with moon issues.  

You said, Ascendent Since he is an Cancer rising ( Moon again becomes his 1st house lord)So 4th house issues and 10th house issues (profession/karma) come into forefront. Also Moon is at Pisces and Aries cusp moving towards New moon ( so waning). So the thought patterns are limiting.

I think you're reaching too much here to say that 4/10 issues come to the forefront because of the Cancer Ascendant.  It is far more likely that those issues (4/10) are caused by the heavy planets in the 4th and 10th Houses, not because of a Cancer Ascendant.  Although they are all "related" it is important to make this distinction, because other charts won't have an Ascendant that also happens to "mean" the same things as another placement in the chart, like this one does.  At best, the Cancer, and therefore 4th House, reinforces the planetary placements in the 4/10.  But, I still think this is reaching too far with rulerships, giving interpretation that isn't really there to the Ascendant.

I don't know what you mean here:  Moon has hard aspects on Pluto and Ascendant. So there is lot of energy that is created ( mostly channelised negatively due to his moon).

Moon has soft aspects on North node (8th house Aq) So his energy is easily used up in these areas.  I'd be more inclined to say that there is harmony here with North Node subjects, which cause South Node issues to be resolved easier.

Sun 10th cusp to 11th.  We haven't talk about this yet, but something on the cusp tends to drag some of that energy into the new House.  So, this person might meet friends in his career...  Also consider that the person is leaving an Angular sign (Aries and 10th) for a Suceedant Sign (Taurus and 11th).  

Yes, you are quite right that with the low earth, this person will need to make definite effort to "take care of business."  Checkbooks need to be balanced, laundry needs to be done, etc.  I wouldn't necessarily say that "healing" comes from earth in this chart, but balancing would!

Very excellent!  I really appreciate that you took this extra effort to post a chart to work on!  Let's keep it posted, so we can return to it later when we tackle new things in charts to interpret with!  :)

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:45 am

You said, Ascendent Since he is an Cancer rising ( Moon again becomes his 1st house lord)So 4th house issues and 10th house issues (profession/karma) come into forefront. Also Moon is at Pisces and Aries cusp moving towards New moon ( so waning). So the thought patterns are limiting.

I think you're reaching too much here to say that 4/10 issues come to the forefront because of the Cancer Ascendant.  It is far more likely that those issues (4/10) are caused by the heavy planets in the 4th and 10th Houses, not because of a Cancer Ascendant.  Although they are all "related" it is important to make this distinction, because other charts won't have an Ascendant that also happens to "mean" the same things as another placement in the chart, like this one does.  At best, the Cancer, and therefore 4th House, reinforces the planetary placements in the 4/10.  But, I still think this is reaching too far with rulerships, giving interpretation that isn't really there to the Ascendant

Thank for explaining this. It really helps to clear the confusion out.
Maybe what I meant was when a certain Dasha is activated ( eg Moon) then his 10th house areas come into the forefront and Moon rules Cancer and 4th house..these areas also get re-inforced.I maybe on the wrong track but will wait for the further lessons.:)

***************************************************************************************************************************************

SS

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Yes, I think "areas also get re-enforced."  In western, themes can develop in the chart so that you'll see the same things being said in more than one placement or aspects.  This is one of those times when a theme is reinforced (or repeated).  However, if you didn't have the repeat, or re-enforcement somewhere else, and all that exists is just the rulership, it would not be significant.  Or saying it another way:  it wouldn't generate enough energy to make a sun sign's planets placed elsewhere be very important (if at all).

Return to “Western Astrology Class Questions and Answers”