LESSON CORRECTIONS (was Scorpio missing?)

Clear your doubts and ask questions. Get answers to all your queries which will help you learn faster.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Naomiel

LESSON CORRECTIONS (was Scorpio missing?)

Post by Naomiel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi Youdah,
Have just noticed in my cards Sun Signs, I cant seem to find Scorpio... Does that mean its a lot more complicated and a lesson in itself?

Thanks
Naomi

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:07 am

LOL!  You folks watching the astrology class catch all my errors!  Keeps me on my toes.  Yes, I forgot to put poor Scorpio into the lessons.  I've made that correction now.  Thanks for noticing!

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:13 am

And you thought no-one was listening to you :).... lol

I think everyone in here is just trying to eat as much info as you dish out!

Thanks for being a great teacher.....

I must admit as a beginner its been quite overwhelming but I'm enjoying every minute :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Thanks, Naomiel!  I needed that today!  Really.  You made me feel appreciated.  Not that everyone doesn't...but only that yours came at a particularly stressful day for me, so it made me feel better.  Thanks!

Overwhelming?  Nah!  LOL!  And, I've been trying to go easy on you folks!  Just take it a little at a time.  It gets easier...like everything does the more you look at it.

Thanks.

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 pm

I cant find a card for Aries either!.... I've written up all of them and even counted them and now I only have 11!
Could you please add in an Aries card there somewhere or let me know which lesson I've overlooked?  Oh and 1st House card whilst your at it
!
Thanks
Naomi
PS sorry if I appear picky!

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Wow!  I must have been in a Pisces brain fog that day!

I have now added Lesson 13, because I missed it entirely.

Because Naomiel caught a couple of errors, I rechecked everything.  There has been editing done to the following lessons:

13.1      Added

6.1        Secondary rulerships noted

7.1        Secondary rulerships noted

10.1      Virgo deleted, Scorpio added (I was cross-eyed and misread "Virgo" for "Scorpio" because I was on auto-pilot instead of thinking about what I was doing, and the symbols are similar!  :)

Return to “Western Astrology Class Questions and Answers”