LESSION 5.2, ASPECTS and How to Interpret Them

This is a forum just for our teacher to post the learning material. Any post from students will be moved.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Youdah wrote:The thing that I want to convey is that these "hard" aspects can be used in positive ways, and that they give "good" energy when understood.  I get really tired of so many believing the hard aspects to give nothing but problems, struggles, doom and gloom.  An opposition helps to resolve differing points of view, and gives the keys to how to do that!  The square gives wisdom and confidence when the energies are used!  Positive thinkers like to say to 'look at problems as opportunities'...these hard aspects do exactly that!  Without them, we'd all be lying around without the energy to get out of bed!   They are necessary to life, and when understood can work to benefit the person, not just cause problems!  :)
well said, if you dont have the impetus or energy to move or change things to make a real difference in your life, everything would stagnate, become stale and lazy, like with the trines, grand trines etc. We all need the squares and oppositions for Growth, thats why i explain them as challenges, obstacles, not problems or negatives.......

Plus the conjunction mentioned at the beginning----- you can also have an "out of sign" conjunction but the blending would not obviously be as harmonious, depending on the planets involved of course....

Return to “Western Astrology Class Lessons and Tutorials”