LESSON 6.1 Jupiter, Sagittarius, (Pisces), 9th (and 12th) Houses

This is a forum just for our teacher to post the learning material. Any post from students will be moved.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Youdah
Astrology Reader

LESSON 6.1 Jupiter, Sagittarius, (Pisces), 9th (and 12th) Houses

Post by Youdah » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 pm

These are the graphics for Lesson 6

The Sign of Pisces and the 12th House are included here in parentheses because there are some astrologers who also believe that these two are related as a secondary rulership.  The majority do not put these things here as ruled by Jupiter.  However, you should be aware of this, as some relationship exists even though they may not always be ruled by Jupiter.  This can affect some readings and horary charts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Youdah on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:04 pm

And the ruling planet...Jupiter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Thats interesting that you have Sagittarius and Pisces together..... This is my Dads sign and I'm a Pisces and I always used to wonder why we got on so well, especially after learning that Fire and Water signs usually 'cancel' each other out by nature!..... Or maybe my Pisces nature is justing 'reading into the hidden stuff'.... lol :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 pm

I've noticed that in a lot of families, there are groupings of sun signs.  Like my Dad had Libra moon, so do I.  I have Sag asc., and cousins have Sag Sun Signs...etc.  Really interesting.

Anyway, in your case, Pisces and Sag are both ruled by Jupiter.  So even though they are different elements (fire and water), they both have the same qualities of Cadent and Mutable.  These two Signs have more in common than they don't.  (This is another reason why I loathe those little guidelines that try to tell you what other Sun Signs someone "should" get along with or marry!  Phoooey!)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Youdah wrote:I've noticed that in a lot of families, there are groupings of sun signs.  Like my Dad had Libra moon, so do I.  I have Sag asc., and cousins have Sag Sun Signs...etc.  Really interesting.

Anyway, in your case, Pisces and Sag are both ruled by Jupiter.  So even though they are different elements (fire and water), they both have the same qualities of Cadent and Mutable.  These two Signs have more in common than they don't.  (This is another reason why I loathe those little guidelines that try to tell you what other Sun Signs someone "should" get along with or marry!  Phoooey!)
NOT SO, Neptune is the day ruler for traditional astrologer, although the night ruler for hororary purposes uses Jupiter.....

I hate though glib sun signs in synastry, cos you there FAR more to astrology than this.
In a mans chart for example you look at his moon and venus for the type of woman he is attracted too, plus his 7th house, any planets, or sign ruling the cusp.
In a womans chart look at sun and Mars plus 7th house etc etc.

astrologer50

Re: LESSON 6.1 Jupiter, Sagittarius, (Pisces), 9th (and 12th) Houses

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Youdah wrote:These are the graphics for Lesson 6

The Sign of Pisces and the 12th House are included here in parentheses because there are some astrologers who also believe that these two are related as a secondary rulership.  The majority do not put these things here as ruled by Jupiter.  However, you should be aware of this, as some relationship exists even though they may not always be ruled by Jupiter.  This can affect some readings and horary charts.[/quote

well youre not supposed to be teaching Hororary, so why mention it??

Return to “Western Astrology Class Lessons and Tutorials”