What is considered spam here

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

snufile

What is considered spam here

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:38 am

It is interesting how the board is putting all my information under spam when everyone else is writing the same thing. What gives? Nor are they responding to my question.

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:17 am

I'm not sure why your posts are being marked spam, possibly because you have started many new topics in a short period of time.  The only suggestion I can think of would be to go around to existing topics and try to reply to them also so the site knows your not just a machine making topics.  You post too quick for the computer to keep up maybe? You ma'chine!  I'm not sure if thats right or not, it could have been a moderator too.  You might want to ask a moderator or check the rules and see if there is a limit on how many topics you can start in any one certain section of the forum in a certain period of time....

The reason nobody is responding is because once the posts are marked spam only moderators can reply to them!

snufile

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:28 am

Yes,

I have already gone off on them about that. Pretty pathetic to think that the reason why there are posts on here is for a key code. Who cares about that? I was looking for answers.

Pretty sad to see that...I already uninstalled the program..

Weird, I tell you...

Have they heard of myspace or other chat rooms, where you can blog and post all day long...

snufile

disappointing

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:30 am

The site admin thought I was doing it for the key code. They should put it in big bold letters or have a mechanism where you have to wait for 24-48 hours if that is what they are so concerned about. What is sad is that i was answering other people posts? They flagged that too.

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:31 am

Well I gotta admit, I can imagine there are *some* people that are pathetic enough to just spam post enough to get a key code, which would clog up the forum - so it makes sense but its not as effective for someone like you who is just eager and has a lot to say!

I'm surprised your replies on other posts got flagged.  Sorry to hear about all your trouble!

snufile

hmmm

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:36 am

i agree..what is so special about this key code anyways?

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 am

If I understand correctly it seems the site is essentially giving away different software they make for free, in exchange for a key code that they give you for getting involved in the community.  Instead of trying to generate money from the software they make, they're trying to encourage traffic on their site.

but on another note - I'm pretty sure this is completely the wrong place for this topic.  Speaking of the rules.... ha.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 am

..use complain forum......maybe you should also push your name to the left...a new box pop up...hit the link..show all post from this member....then you can see what you have posted and the time frame on it.

If you are posting for key....then this kind of posting will give you none...please read my link.

If you are not posting for key codes...but will act as an ordinary member, then please think your question true....if you go on with the same speed and the same way of posting...the value of the forum will drop fast.

Use this opportunity to think it true.....we are offering you a service....both in programs and forum....but we give it on our terms.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”