post deleted

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

emily822

post deleted

Post by emily822 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:09 pm

:smt004
Last edited by emily822 on Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed May 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi,

That looks like a man made orb to me, it is too regular and fixed. What kind of camera were you using and how was the picture printed, is it digital, do you have negatives of it and if so was it there too, or on the print? First we have to rule out all other possibilities. One friend of mine would get wonderful orbs on some of her pictures then we worked out that it was only the first few she ever took when she removed the camera from the case. the orbs on microscopic pixel, inspection showed a regular shape and were molecules of chalk dust from her case :(

Happy birthday though, and why not post your pic in the picture reading forum :)

emily822

Post by emily822 » Thu May 22, 2008 3:27 am

Lady of Avalon wrote:Hi,

That looks like a man made orb to me, it is too regular and fixed. What kind of camera were you using and how was the picture printed, is it digital, do you have negatives of it and if so was it there too, or on the print? First we have to rule out all other possibilities. One friend of mine would get wonderful orbs on some of her pictures then we worked out that it was only the first few she ever took when she removed the camera from the case. the orbs on microscopic pixel, inspection showed a regular shape and were molecules of chalk dust from her case :(

Happy birthday though, and why not post your pic in the picture reading forum :)
thank you, i didn't see that forum - woops.. not sure how to move it?
in answer to your questions, it was taken using a kodak easyshare so there are no negatives, the orb was also on the camera screen though.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu May 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi, There was no need to delete the post here at all, thats a shame, now this thread doesn't make sense.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”