Your Sun Sign and Qualities / Peculiarities

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

astrologypigeon

Your Sun Sign and Qualities / Peculiarities

Post by astrologypigeon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 am

Aries (21 March – 20 April):  Strong will power, excellent organizer, resent criticism, independent unhappy, domestic life, craving for love, great material success, hard work.

Taurus (21 April – 20 May): Power to dominate others unconsciously, unyielding, determined, obstinate, very loving, endurance, excellent host, business intuition, do not marry early, jealous.

Gemini (21 May – 20 June): Dual personality, no continuity, most difficult to understand, hates and love hot and cold, mentally quick, diplomacy, truth, brilliance, wit, subtlety.

Cancer (21 June – 20 July): Contradictory, over-anxious, speculative, imaginative, hates restraint, sensitive, must not marry young, yearning for change, good memory, undemonstrative.

Leo (21 July – 20 August): Aim to get above the common heard, attraction to strong personalities, sympathetic, generous, loyal, truthful, lucky, inspiring, independent, patient, determined.

Virgo (21 August – 20 September): Success in life, intellect, choosy, materialistic, fond of harmony, fastidious, adaptable, difficult to understand in love.
20 October):  Positive, decisive, intuitive, success in speculation, reverence for knowledge, unhappy marriage, craving for peace and happiness.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 am

Dear astrologypigeon,
Dont you think this is more of western astrology rather than india/vedic....

Raman

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Dear Raman

This pigeon is more concerned to promote the Good DR AdhwalS pigeon hole site. He/she is least concerned what the post is about  until and unless he posts this link.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

quote="Raman Deep Singh"]Dear astrologypigeon,
Dont you think this is more of western astrology rather than india/vedic....

Raman[/quote]

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Just a comment on the content...I'd not want anyone to take this as a good understanding of the personality of each sun sign, and I'd disagree with some of the traits that are given here.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Dont worry sir,
This pigeon of DR Adhwal keeps appearing off and on the board to post the link to Dr adhwal s site, The intention is always malafide & misleading
and whatever this pigeon has to say should not be taken seriously. I wonder what the adminstrators are doing against such regular offenders , other than removing the link from the post.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Youdah wrote:Just a comment on the content...I'd not want anyone to take this as a good understanding of the personality of each sun sign, and I'd disagree with some of the traits that are given here.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”