meanings more made for argue then for discussing.

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Horus

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:40 am

The entities are exacting their toll. They are taking over.

What, do you think they are benevolent? They will work for you for the pleasure of doing so?

The one thing the psychics and mediums never talk about is the hefty price they pay. Oh sure, they gain "powers" which were never theirs to begin with, and these abilities, channelled through those entities, let them take over the mortal's life. Why? Because they DON'T HAVE A LIFE. And it is the ONLY THING worth something. So they take over yours.

Horus

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:16 am

kgirlsmomma wrote:Meditate, and visualize yourself inside of a tin can, sealed & secure.  Surround the can with a cocoon of angelic light, the color of your choosing.  Pink for self love, red for centered strength, eggplant purple for empowered...whatever comes to you.  Repeat to yourself a mantra, that you make or, or feel.."I am protected"  "I am safe, surrounded by love".    Let me know how it works. ~ P.
Yes, that works. kgirlsmomma, do you think such a coccoon is free? Where can a soul go, once it is inside a tin can or a coccoon? What is the difference between a cage that keeps you in, and a box, that keeps the danger out?

Please help me out, I am lost in this small detail.

Horus

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:49 am

As far as I know, "guardian angels" are only "nice" to you until you try to overstep the so generously granted "borders of safety". They keep you safely imprisoned, in my experience.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 pm

It is allowed to have different opinions.....but to state them like this, without telling why you think so....only make them look like quarrels and not as part debate.

The forum you posted this in, is a "school class" and shall not be used for this type of discussion.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”