From vedic astrology reading forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

donnyboy

Post by donnyboy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 am

No one on this forum will come to help you amar.
Believe me i've tried and not one of these so-called/self-proclaimed "do-gooders" of society will even so much as lift a finger.
To them this is just a game, a matter of convenience. They don't really care if someone is hurt and feeling miserable.
They won't even so much as post a reply if they can't seem to figure out the problems in your chart.
Unconditional help is a word that is alien to them. Their false pride and ego overshadows their strength and resolve to help like the rest of our kind.

RishiRahul, Bhuwan Agarwal, and the likes, i may not know much about any of you.
But i can guarantee you this, there is a special place in hell that awaits people like you.

Everything that i've said above will be proved true, when the Moderators delete or edit my post and then probably delete my account.
I rest my case.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 am

donnyboy wrote:No one on this forum will come to help you amar.
Believe me i've tried and not one of these so-called/self-proclaimed "do-gooders" of society will even so much as lift a finger.
To them this is just a game, a matter of convenience. They don't really care if someone is hurt and feeling miserable.
They won't even so much as post a reply if they can't seem to figure out the problems in your chart.
Unconditional help is a word that is alien to them. Their false pride and ego overshadows their strength and resolve to help like the rest of our kind.

RishiRahul, Bhuwan Agarwal, and the likes, i may not know much about any of you.
But i can guarantee you this, there is a special place in hell that awaits people like you.

Everything that i've said above will be proved true, when the Moderators delete or edit my post and then probably delete my account.
I rest my case.

Hi donnyboy,
Its seems u r suffering from short term memory loss.. may b u got too inspired by Ghajini :-D.Just go thru this mail which got replied within 2-3 days by astro_sholar ji followed by bhuwan ji and just for your info 2009  is still runnign as said by bhuwan ji..May i think i need to remind you that it is not 2010 and 2009 is still runnig.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=0

UR most of the mails are sent to spam...coz they were inappropiate and may be were intended to just increase count of your comments.

Secondly im not sure from where u got this notion that we CLAIMED to be so called  DO-GOODERS :-) of society who said that ..neither anyone claimed that we be gonna be giving UNCONDITONAL help.. its more of a will then force.
Again coz of ur short term meory lose
visit vedic astrology reading forum..
by clicking here

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=66 and u wil see what is the meaning of UNCONDITIONAL  help.....n again for ur kind information

Help means - Contribute to the furtherance of
Contribution means A voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause

And im sure u know the meaning of voluntary.........Right???

Just  bcoz ur so caled needy case didnt get attention does not mean u say without thinking even twice. or suddenly become next to god to provide
reservation for Hell.. :-)

Regards,
Raman

amar1

Unbearable suffering

Post by amar1 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:53 am

My suffering is unbearable and I am getting weaker health wise, too. I have lost all hope.

Date: 30-05-1982
Time: 3.55 PM

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 pm

donnyboy wrote:No one on this forum will come to help you amar.

I rest my case.
donnyboy is right. for both of u this forum is not right forum. you need to visit psychiatrist.. predictions are already given to u.. there no point in banging again..

nobody can/will help u..bcs nobody can help person who thinks negative.only u and urself can help to come out of the rut. Possibly donnyboy and amar needs to help each other..

donnyboy

Post by donnyboy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:03 pm

astro_scholr wrote: donnyboy is right. for both of u this forum is not right forum. you need to visit psychiatrist.. predictions are already given to u.. there no point in banging again..

nobody can/will help u..bcs nobody can help person who thinks negative.only u and urself can help to come out of the rut. Possibly donnyboy and amar needs to help each other..
Firstly, i'd like to thank you for your reply in my previous thread if i haven't already. Honestly speaking, my only gripe was that you told me about my characteristics and to look forward to the time after May 2009, when i asked for guidance during my tough period now. Mr. Bhuwan said that this would be a good time and instead i was just fired from my job in mid-march due to politics. Is it so wrong when someone asks for help upon losing their pay and struggles to make ends meet? If i am wrong then i will unhesitatingly take back everything that i've said until this point and duly apologize.

Secondly, are you so sure that a day will never come when someone tells you the same when you cry out for help.

Or are you so confident that you may may never face such difficulties in the future?

Would you rather safeguard your pride than ask for help? If this is the case then please tell me how to do so and i shall become your student, for i am a weak human.

And Mr. Amar, i am willing to help you in any way i possibly can. I am no astrologer, but i am willing to hear and understand your problems. It may not sound like much, but if these few words of encouragement can help you feel a little better, than i am most willing to carry on a conversation with you, at the least. Please do not misunderstand this, as it is coming from someone younger. And neither am i trying to drag you into this issue with the rest of the forum members.

Regards,
Donnyboy

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

I have read this thread today, and I would have stopped it long ago if I had read it before.

First and foremost.

This site is a voluntary site, which is free, which is open for all, which gives help to many, BUT CAN NEVER PLEASE ALL.

Since this is an voluntary site, and you haven't paid a cent to get into it, you have no claim to get any response to your request, IN FACT to do like donnyboy, who complain and tell negative thing about those who voluntary give of their time ,free of charge, is a good reason to Never get any response.

If one as with respect, treat the Readers with respect, and ask questions that are in such a state that they can be answered, then you have a great chanse to get response.

To ask question that in fact can't easy be answered, are harder to respond to, and if so, the member might try to ask in another way, or to move on to another free site, or if like this where it is a case for life and death, go to a professional who can give professional help, that be a psychiatrist or a Astrologer.

If everything is given in the Star, well then everything that happen to you, happen to you even if you know about it or not.

If you really want to change your life, then you must believe that the star have many path for you, and that YOU must try to make the best out of your life.

That is one of the reason you are allowed to take right, left or go straight ahead.....that is one of the reason why you can travel to Canada instead of Cuba....that is one of the reason you can be a doctor instead of an Cow driver.....it is called personal initiative....it is controlled by your free will and your ability to put up goals and work towards them.

Those who try this approach to life will not waste their precious time, and be in such a negative state of mind because a free site don't say what the star has in mind for them!

amar1

Post by amar1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 am

Astro_scholr,

I am not getting any support from family. My parents have left me on my own. I do not have any support system left. I just need little bit of help. That's why I am asking. I am feeling all alone in life. It is not question of visiting psyshiatrist. "Nobody can help person who thinks negative"; I didn't expected this from you. You have to have empathy towards other people.  If you don't like please do not reply on thread. Man, you have to be humble.This was not expected from you "Possibly donnyboy and amar needs to help each other". This was a sarcastic remark and was not welcome.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”